𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐝!

{ toni }

i felt the bed dip, indicating that cheryl had finally returned.

i know we arent dating, so she doesnt even have to tell me shit but i wanna know what happened.

"tt?" she called out.

i kept my eyes closed, pretending to still be asleep. after ten miutes i opend my eyes, checking my phone.

3:47am, what the actual fuck! why was she just coming back.

i didn't get any more sleep that night, a hundred thoughts racing throught my mind, did their parents see them come back?

since tomorrow, well more like today but its night still so im saying tomorrow. since tomorrw is friday, i wanted to dress up a bit, get out of my 'nerdy' look you know?

i went into the closet, using my phones flashlight to show me around. i ended up changing my outfit about seventeen times and i still didn't have something i liked. i didnt want high heels, but i didnt want flats and the dresses were too formal, and short, i didnt really want anyone calling me a slut now.

i ended up in the kitchen, making myself a cup of hot chocolate and sitting down infront the tv, not even watching it.

"antionette?" mrs. blossom called out. i looked at her, smiling slightly.

"couldnt fall back asleep." i said, frowning. i really hope cheryl and jason didn't hurt him too bad.

"she had good intentions....plus we'll be gone when you leave for school. no parties this weekend."she scolded, making me laugh.

i ended up starting to vent to penelope, and then she gave me a hug, making me cry, then i fell asleep in her arms, feeling alot more loved, feeling like i actually had parents.

i woke up to the front door being closed.

"so my mom helped you sleep?" jj joked. usually i'd say something back but i remembered yesterday. they were the reason i had even cried in the first place. i rolled my eyes and passed him straight.

"toni!" cheryl said, getting up to hug me but i just slammed the bathroom door in her face and turned on the shower.

"toni come on, you dont gotta be like this." i heard her muffled voice say, cracking.

fuck, i didnt mean to get her upset.

when i came out the shower, she was on her bed, on her phone. rolling my eyes at her, i got dressed and did my hair, brushing it so it was a little below my shoulders.

the ride to school was quiet, the twins sitting infront and me to the back.

"what did you do to him?" i asked calmly. maybe a little to calmly.

"i um talked to him." cheryl said. i nodded, not believing her.

"and jason?" i pressed. he sighed.

"tiny, you might hate me for this, i-i beat him up, really bad......he's in the hospital now." jason said making my heart drop.

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING DUMB!" i screamed so loud im sure the whole of riverdale heard me.

they looked down, but cheryl kept her eyes on the road.

"i swear to fucking god, you guys are so dumb, fucking morons, i hate you both." i spat. not really meaning anything i said, but i had to let them know that what they did was wrong.

if anyone finds out.....ugh.

i got out the car, walked to my locker then went to class, alone.

cheryl seemed pretty hurt by it but i could care less.

"toni, hi......you wanna come to my place later?" veronica asked, walking up to me.

i nodded and gave her a slight smile. "sure, can cher come?" i asked, i didnt just want to leave my best friend home alone no matter how mad at her i was.

veronica smiled and nodded quickly. "yeah sure." she said as we parted ways.

she said she knew my insta, and she'd text me her number from there, then id get her number and address.

i saw cheryl and my anger bubbled up in me again. but i still loved her just as much.

i turned on my heel, walking off before she could open her mouth. at this point i knew i was being a brat about it, but being a brat is fun.poo

"toni." she said. i ignored her and continued taking notes.

"topaz." she pressed making me glare at her.

"are you mad?" she asked.

"of course im mad! cheryl, you hurt someone!" i yelled out.

"he hurt you too toni!" she whisper yelled back.

i was getting mad, and when i got this mad, only normani knew how to calm me down. i got up and walked out the class and went into the bathroom. my anger soon turned into other things and i had punched the mirror, breaking it and causing my knuckles to bleed.

i slid to the floor, balling up my other first and crying.

"toni! come here." i heard my favourite voice say

. i had no choice but to crawl weakly into cheryl's arms. we stayed like that for a good ten minutes.

"im sorry bubs, i didnt know it wouldve upset you like that..."she said looking down.

something about that nickname just made me feel all tingly and warm. i looked up at her and started to lean in and so did she, just then the bathroom door opened.

cliffhanger hehe

who do we think came in the bathroom?