𝟎𝟐𝟐: 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

{ jason's pov}

it feels like i have done the right thing. talking to aria, having all of us move here. sure we scared our families but it was for the better.

i think?

hanna said that using fake names was stupid, because no one even really knew of rosewood so we kept our names, still we call each other code names when people stare too hard as they normally would.

why would they?

well because:

a.)  the news from riverdale is always showing here, im surprised they're still looking for us. half the world has peobably seen how we look by now.  which is why we've decided to tone it down a notch atleast until the news slightly blows over, if it even will. plus im sure we're like the only redheads here.

also

b.) when you have santana, alison and my sister in the same place that is a total disaster. they are the closest yes, and they're glued to the hip but they're sooooo loud. especially santana who really doesnt give a flying fuck. perfect match for my sister if you ask me. friend wise duh.

"baby calm downn," aria kissed my cheek as we were all seated in hanna's house while her mom was off somewhere.

"yeah jj we arent gonna get killed." my sister teased.

"unless you want me to?" santana added with a smirk.

"or betty could do it." alison ended which made the three of them burst out laughing.

"that was mean baby." toni pouted and cheryl just smiled deviously.

"and youre short baby." she giggled, whispering something to ali who decided to let out a piercing scream, emily and spencer went upstairs to get away from the noise, brittany and quinn were somehow sleeping through all of this and my girlfriend looked amused.

how is any of this normal???

"guys.....the black hood's back in riverdale." cheryl spoke, suddenly down from her high on air apparently.

"im going back." archie stated. we all knew why. the last time the black hood attacked, he went after his dad but he has to stay here

"i would burn yo passport, theres matches in my pocket red so dont try." santana scowled as the redheaded boy shook his head.

"move satan."

santana frowned but smirked, probably finding another come back.

"you can't command the devil, im of higher status than you." she said proudly.

"san hunny that made no-

"let the girl have her fun." brittany cut in.

everyone watched as the relatively quiet girl was now quite mad. "let san believe what she wants bitches." she said, walking upstairs.

toni's mouth dropped open as her and i looked each other dead in the eye before bursting into laughter. everyone was probably in shock of sweet sweet britt using such language, apparently both toni and i just found the whole thing hilarious.

"that was rude." hanna said as she draped her legs over caleb, who opened his mouth to say something until i looked warningly at him. can he not see what a mood these girls are in?

"blame the retrogade." cher shrugged.

bitch there's always a retrogade-

"i mean the MERCURY RETROGADE."

"obvi she did, are you slow." santana added.

"sanny stop youre being mean." the tall blonde came back downstairs.

the latina girl looked at britt then at her friends, she then slouched and walked over to brittany who just patted her shoulder and led them upstairs....

wanky

i think i've been spending too much time with these girls.

"god san is soo whipped." cheryl sighed.

"you too." alison laughed along with caleb.

"whatever, not the point." she said as everyone joined in on the laughter.

another short(pointless) chapter

also im thinking theres like 8 ish chapters left so yeaaa

sorry for errors