𝟎𝟏𝟓: 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐭:𝟑

{ toni }

its now our second to last day in new york.

we visited alot of places, we went to cher's highschool, the school that the 'unholy trinity' goes to. we went to seven flags and some other places but santana suggested that tonight we go to a club.

i didn't even use that 'gift' on cheryl, plus i didn't have anything to wear if we did go to a club tonight so i didn't wanna go.

"baby yes, we should goooo!"

"yeah toni c'monnnn!" ronnie added.

i rolled my eyes.

"whatever." i grumbled, following quinn to the couch.

out of all of cher's friends, quinn is the nicest, britt is super swwet tho and tana's only nice when shes in a good mood but they're all great people to be around.

the boys came running into the room, laughing like little kids.

"shut the hell up oh my gosh!" betty exclaimed.

lately shes been acting like that, in my opinoin she probably isnt getting it on enough with vero but who knows, sis might just have an extra long period.

"keep your chill bish." josie added as she slided next to me. honestly, where are they even coming from, they have their own hotel rooms so-

"we need to do shopping." kev whined.

letting out a loud sigh i buried my head into my hands which made them laugh.

"girl why you actin' like you aint wanna go?" san said as she sat on brittany.

girl why y'all always in ma business.

"cause we can be bitch." she crossed her arms.

"says who?"

"says me."

"and that's supposed to mean something to me?"

"escuchen per-

"OKAYY." fangs clapped his hands cutting our fake argument short which made the two of us start to laugh.

"we're gonna go shopping then get ready, case closed." quinn said as she tried to sit up but failed because that big ass belly of her's was basically heavier than her.

we had been in the mall for five hous now and everyone excep i had found something to wear.

"i think issa sign, maybe i should stay home."

cheryl turned to me and gave me a stern look.

"fine lets look." i huffed. these people really refuse to give me a break.

"baby its pretty." cheryl persuaded, showing me a black two piece skrit set and a leather jacket.

"yes but who said i wanted it? and i dont do pretty." i pouted which made her smile brightly and turn to everyone else.

"she's getting it!"

"finally! my feet hurt!"

"what-

"okay lets pay." cher pushed me towards the cashier.

when we finally left the mall, it was after 3 in the afternoon.

"now, i'm gonna sleep for like four hours...g'night." santana said, pulling britt towards their room.

soon it was just cher and i standing in the hallway, my heart overflowing with love. she's just the best thing that ever happened to me. despite getting on my nerves so much 99.9% of the time, i really love her.

"so are we gonna get some rest too?" i smirked, maybe we would actually have sex this time, there wont be anyone to cock block so um

she laughed at me but shook her head.

"actually, i wanna take you too see my old house." she smiled nervously.

excitement built up in me, not just because i would finally be seeing more of the city, but i'd also go to the place my girlfrend grew up, the place where she had most of her memories. a place that signified her happiness here and that made me happy.

"let me just put down my bags baby."

we stood outside of a relatively big house. it was all white, with big windows and a white door. seemed like a place penelope and clifford would buy.

"i missed it here." she sniffled, wiping a tear frown under her eye. hugging her from behind, i kissed her cheek then faced her.

"lets go inside then." i smiled, holding her hand. she nodded and walked up to the house, probably taking everything in.

they had refused to sell the house incase they wanted to go back there, all their old furniture and everything was still there and i'll admit, it was a really nice house. we stood outside of her room and she pulled me in excitedly.

the room wasnt really her style, and she probably noticed that i could tell it was different. "i was a different girl back here." she smiled.

"it's still really nice cher." i said as we laid on her bed.

she kissed me then one thing led to another and i can just say that i didn't regret it one bit.

skipped the smut lol n e way

sorry for errors