𝟎𝟎𝟓: 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

{ toni }

its been two weeks since that dumb party that cheryl made me go to.  for the most part, people stopped bullying me, i only get a few nasty glares but it isnt anything i cant handle.

archie hadn't been at school in days and people (not me) were 'worried'. they knew how his dad got whenever he did something wrong, rumor has it that he beats him but no one knows.

i was walking to class with my bestfriend.....who i wish was more, cheryl. the only friend i have.

veronica and the others had yet to apologize, they tried a few times but i just walked away.

they hurt me for a year, for no reason....i still hear their voices in my head.

"killer!"

"looser!"

"what i fat bitch."

"tiny, hope the wind doesn't blow you away!"

"god, no wonder your parents left, look at you!!"

and the list goes on and on. many would say i had tough skin but i dont, im beaking. im broken but the blossoms are helping me alot.

penelope and clifford have become my second parents, they even gave me my own room for when cheryl gets on my nerves. jason is also super protective of me, he even let me watch him play football last week.

"tt!"

"toniiiiii"

"antoinette! did you even hear what i was saying!" cheryl huffed, crossing her arms.

i shrugged and sat at my desk next to her's which made her pout.

"cher, calm down." i giggled.

out of the corner of my eyes, i thought i saw betty looking right at us but maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. midge passed our table, stepping on my foot in the process.

even tho veronica and betty and josie had stopped being mean, people like midge, valerie and heather were still bitches.

i alsooooo think that heather has a not so tiny crush on cheryl which made me sad, i wanted cheryl, but she just thinks of us as friends.

as i was leaving class i felt a pair of hands pull me back.

"hey...." veronica said shyly. since when was THE veronica lodge shy?

i looked at her, keeping my resting bitch face. where was cheryl when you needed her?

"i wanna apologize again for how i treated you toni,  archie...he was manipulative, he told me terrible stuff about you, i believed him at first but i wanted to be your friend. he had been blackmailing me, using a video of me having sex with him....over my dads money, to stop me from speaking to you. i then made the girls hate you, and im sorry for that too. "

"sorry, isnt even the word to describe how guilty and ashamed i feel of myself. i don't expect you to ever forgive me, or be friends with me, but just know that i regret everything i ever did to you. if it was up to me, i wouldnt have done any of it to begin with." she confessed.

i knew i shouldn't  have forgiven her so easily, but it sounded more than sincere.

"its okay veronica, maybe we can be friends." i said, hugging her.

"i'd like that." she said, hugging me back.

betty came in and shot me a nervous smile, i returned a fake one, not because i didnt want to be genuine, i just didnt have a reason to smile yet.

the rest of the day had passed by, i had seen neither cheryl, jason or acrhie. it kinda scared me. did they do something to him? who am i kidding, of course they did!

i ended up having to walk from school to thornhill alone, which wasnt a problem, i needed the little cardio anyways. as soon as i got inside i was met with  clifford and penelope holding out their arms for me to hug them as i normal do.

"do you guys know where the twins are?" i asked as i went inside. they shook their heads.

"i think jason said something about them going to visit andrews son?" clifford said as he watched the tv.

i nodded and went upstairs, taking a quick shower and changing into one of the new sweatpants they had bought me, and cheryl's cheerleading t-shirt from new york.

since she wasnt here, i wanted to still feel like i was around her. i got into her bed, the one we usually shared and went onto her side, holding her pillow tightly as i slowly fell asleep, the blossom twins doing god knows what.

dumbass filler chpt.

but what do you guys thing cher and jason are doing by archie?

also sorry for errors