𝟎𝟏𝟒 : 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐭:𝟐

{ toni }

we got out of the limo hiram had let us borrow and stood at the bank of sweet water river.

jason was already there with archie to get the two boats we would be using. there were 11 of us so one would have six and the other five.

of course betty and vero got on the same boat as us, which meant so did kev because which one of girls was going to sail across the river? it wasnt that far but till, veronica wouldn't dare touch the paddles and im too weak sadly.

"baby if you dont answer me then you wont get kisses for a week." betty tried to bribe ronnie as she was running aound the boat making it rock from side to side.

i just laughed and leaned into cheryl's arms. her arms always felt like home to me. smiling, i lift up my head and kiss her which caught her off guard a little but she kissed me back.

since i've been spending more time with everyone i guess you could say im getting better, i barely listen to the bad things people have to say about me and i haven't cut in over three weeks plus i'm actually starting to feel happy.

its improvement.

we were all mid-way in conversation until archie and kevin decided to play boat racing. there was a few times i thought the boat would flip over, or crash into like an underwtaer log or something but we made it to the next end in one piece.

i held out my arms making cheryl pick me up and as soon as my feet touched the ground of new york i started to jump happily.

"finally!"

"ew, this place sucks." cheryl rolled her eyes. of course she thinks it does, she lived here, so did veronica but its amazing to the rest of us.

"cher stop being a meanie and carry me." i whined.

she looked at me then her phone before sighing and picking me up, making me smirk. she just loves me too much to ay no.

"whipped." fangs coughed which made him and jason laugh.

we waited for a few minutes before a black jeep pulled up and two girls got out.

one was blonde and....pregnant? and the other was a brunette who still had on her cheerleading uniform. or atleast it looked like it.

"bitch!"

"whor- quinn?!" my girlfriend exclaimed, her mouth over her face.

"did you n finn finally do the dirty?" they laughed but this quinn girl shook her head.

"no p- vero?"

oh fan fucking tastic she know everyone!

the four of them pulled into a hug and the brunette spoke up.

"it's gonna be heavy ass traffic, we're just waiting on Britt to bring the van."

"oh speaking of Birtt, did my ship sail?" veronica asked, smirking at cheryl as the brunette blushed.

"omg it did!"

i tuned out the convo and stood next to betty who was rolling her eyes.

as tthe four friends continued catching up, i started to kick rocks into the lake when i felt someone behind me.

"stop that."

"jug! what the fuck i nearly fell in." i laughed as i hit his arm repetedly.

"sorry not sorry." he giggle making me raise my eyebrows to which he crosed his arms.

"we shoud try the pizza here im telling you!" the brunette girl said which made my ears perk up.

"SAN! STOP TONI WONT STOP BUGGING ME NOW UGH." my girlfriend yelled, glancing at me as i wiggled my eyebrows.

so her name is san? or atleast her nickname is san, i wonder what kind of name she has.

"britt's here!" the girl who cher called san said. i tall blonde got out the car, bulling the brunette into a quick kiss before introducing herself to us.

"i'm brittany pierce."

"and im quinn fabray"

"santana lopez."

"or just call them the unholy trinity!" veronica said which made cher roll her eyes playfully then come over to me.

"we're gonna get pizza after we put up our stuff in the hotel baby, but no we arent eating in every night." she said as we sat in santana's black jeep, waititng for her to get in.

was supposed to continue this but it got boring also thank you for getting this book to #2 in choni in less than a month, u guys are amazing ilysm