𝟎𝟏𝟐: 𝐛&𝐯

{ veronica }

after toni and cheryl went to another room to talk, betty and i looked at each other.

"hi." i smiled causing the two of us to blush.

i looked around, hoping that kev was in here to make it less awkward but he was no where to be seen.

great! the one time i need him he's not here.

we sat on opposite ends of the bed in silence, the only sound was the barely noticable hum of the ac.

"im sorry." i blurted out.

sorry for what exactly, i have no idea. but things that go wrong are usually a result of my doing so apologising seemed like the right thing to do.

"for what?" she laughed but then stopped. "i should be the one saying sorry, i was avoiding you."

i frowned. "well i don't blame you, look we can forget that i said what i said." i said.

she shook her head.

"no. i wont forget" she pouted cutely, waving her finger.

"i was only avoiding you because i dont know how my mom would react to me dating a girl." she said looking down.

dating, omggg she wants to date me? but i came down from that second long high and frown made its way onto my lips.

i hadn't thought about that, i just assumed that i was the problem. i moved over so that i was next to her and hugged her.

"we can just be friends, or no one has to know if we're more." i suggested.

back in new york i was very good at keeping secrets from my parents, they still dont know that nick tried to rape me, but then again, not a single soul knows that.

if he knew that i told someone he would end my life, literally. he was the worst boyfriend ever back then and he wasnt afraid to show his toxic ways.

she smiled, staring at me.

"what?" i asked her, suddenly becoming insecure. i hadn't done my hair, i was in a tank top and shorts, i was a total mess.

"you're just so pretty." she smiled even bigger causing me to blush.

"oh my gosh did i make THE veronica lodge blush!?" she exclaimed, which only made my face turn a darker shade of red.

"shut up!" i squealed, hitting her with a pillow only to be flattened down by her whole body on mine.

"g-get off!!" i laughed. she started tickling me which caused me to laugh and squirm around.

"stoppppp!" i laughed even harder, pushing her off me.

we were all sitting around the coffee table, playing a game of cards.

kevin had invited fangs and sweets over, along with jug and archie and i asked josie to come over.

"toniii." cheryl grinned.

"yes babe?" she said causing my heart to stop beating.

"BABE!?" we all yelled which caused them to laugh

yes finally, i know, im cupid. i got choni together.

"all thats left is for betty to ask out ronnie then everyone would be taken." archie said.

"except my single ass!" kevin added which made us groan.

"kev- nevermind." cheryl said shaking her head.

only kevin didnt know that fangs had the biggest crush ever on him, its sad honestly.

i looked over at betty and wiggled my eyebrows, she just laughed and shook her head.

i ended up winning all four games of uno, fangs said i cheated, we all know he's just big mad that i won.

"good job beating everyone's asses." betty's voice siad making me jump.

i turned around, smiling.

"do i get a reward?" i smirked.

she laughed and smacked my head.

"you're so dirty minded." she giggled.

"actually i meant a kiss, seems like youre the dirty minded one here." i grinned.

"you're still dirty minded tho." she pouted.

"you like it tho." i smiled at her.

she laughed then pecked my lips.

"i like that, but i thought people only kiss when they're dating." i joked.

i didn't even expect to hear what she said next.

"then would you like to be my girlfriend veronica lodge?"

didnt proofread