𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

{ cheryl }

toni woke up a few hours later, with a massive headache and she wouldn't stop whining about it.

"cherrrr, its hurting." she said for the tenth time. i rolled my eyes and placed my hand over her mouth, stopping her from talking. she then bit my hand which caused me to pull away my hand, her smiling in victory.

"should we go to that party?" i asked her, looking at the time. it started at 8, and it was now 7:50. she looked at me with a shocked expression.

"im not invited cher." she said sadly.

"you're coming tt." i stated, crossing my arms.

if veronica thinks she'll get away with bullying toni she's lying. she looked at me in confusion but i nodded my head.

"now come on, we gotta pick out some stuff" i said, skipping over to my closet.

most of my stuff weren't really her style, but we made it work, and i would take her shopping on friday so she'd have to deal with wearing red for now.

"girls! where are you two going, its not even a friday?" my dad asked as we were about to go out the door.

jason had left to the party before dad got home so he didn't have to deal with 101 questuons.

"to a party daddy, and we're already late so byeee!" i pulled toni out the door before he could ask anything else. once we got outside we both started laughing like crazy people, walking to my car.

on the drive to veronica's place, i tried my best to keep toni happy but i could tell she was worried.

"it'll be fine cha-cha." i said, holding one of her hands, the other remaining on the wheel.

when we got there, everyone was already there. loud music blasting off the walls made it hard to even hear my own thoughts, not that i had any. we met a very drunk veronica inside who was glaring daggers at toni.

"antionette. get the fuck out." she slurred. toni rolled her eyes and walked past her.

"didn't you hear me toni, i said L E A V E!" veronica yelled this time making toni jump. i rolled my eyes and followed toni inside to get us some drinks.

i don't know if she's on jingle jangle or something but she wont be shouting at her like that.

"hey.." i put my arm on toni's shoulder.

she turned around, flashing a fake smile. "im fine cher." she said taking a big gulp of her drink, pulling me further into the house.

we drank and danced and sang, not caring who saw us or what they said. honestly, i think everyone here is too drunk or high to even notice us.

"truth ot dare and everyones playingg!"  a voice rang out from the living room. a very drunk toni jumped up, pulling my inside. i sat next to her on the floor, watching as the circle filled in with people namely; archie, reggie, josie, veronica, jughead, betty, fangs and some other people who i didn't get the 'pleasure' of meeting yet.

"okayyy, red! truth or dare?" veronica asked me with a smirk on her face.

"truth." i stated. i wasn't going to do some dare like 'slap toni' or something dumb like that.

she thought or a second. "why are you friends with toni?" she asked me.

everyone turned to me, nodding in agreement. toni also looked at me, hope in her eyes. i took a deep breath.

"because....she's just...toni. what's there not to like about her? shes funny, sweet and amazing and caring. and pretty of course. and so what if she has baggage? eveyone does, i just dont see why people make fun and hate her because of it, if you knew the true story then all of you would think differently of her but noo, you believe lies and just hurt an inncoent girl for no reason and its fucking disgusting. i would be friends with all of you when you decide to treat her like a normal human, until then don't fucking talk to me. and fyi, all of you are missing out on being friends with an amazing human." i finished.

no one said anything after that. so what if i just met toni? things with her were different. she was special and i loved her for that. just because of some stuff we hear, we shouldn't judge them on it, even if she did kill her mom or brother or whoever, none of them knew the reasoning behind it.

the kids at this school were all just sick, judgemental, entitled bitches and thats not a good look on a person.

"um well, betty, truth or dare?" my brother asked.

"dare." she responded confidently.

"i dare you to tell toni the reason you hate her, actually, i dare all of you to tell the poor girl what your problem is with her, because im sure its not even valid." he stated making me smile at him.

gosh i loved jason sometimes.

"well u-um.. there's n-no reason." she huffed out, looking down. toni held onto my arm, frowning.

"next." jason stated, looking at archie.

"well....i mean the rumors did make it seem real." he said making veronica stand up.

"you little fucking liar! you knew i always wanted to be her friend. you told me she was the reason you broke your leg archie! ive been hurting a girl for over a year for no reason, a girl you forced me to hate, a girl i FORCED my friends to hate because you told me to! just get the fuck out, and we're over if you didn't get the memo!" veronica yelled making eveyone look at her in astonishment.

"NOW!" she growled.

archie mumbled some curse words under his breath then walked out, slamming the door with a slam. toni looked up at me, tears streaming down her face.

"they scared me, the noise..." she mumbled making me sigh.

"um, we'll leave now." i said to everyone, grabbing her arm and helping her up.

the drive back to my place was silent. i knew she'd talk when she's ready so i just waited.

im glad that the air kinda cleared up. not everyone said their 'reson' behind tormenting the girl, but atleast she knew that the girls didn't hate her, that tomorrow she might have some more people she could call friends.

"want anything to eat?" i asked as she stumbled onto the bed.

"no, im sleepy." she said back, closing her eyes making me sigh.

"toni, you can't sleep your pain away love." i said, sitting next to where she was laying.

"watch me." she said before falling asleep.