𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐭:𝟏

{ no one's p.o.v }

it was now seven months since cheryl and toni started dating, as well as betty and veronica.

the whole friend group was extremly bored this whole vacation, only going over to each others houses and as kevin liked to put it "eating all the food in my damn fridge".

it did bring them closer, all of them, in a sense. but at the same time everyone just really wanted to get away.

get away from this town. even if it was for a day because this town might be small but its a big burden to everyones minds.

they had been planning this trip for three weeks.

they'd row boats across sweet water river, once arriving at the other side, one of cheryl's old friends from upper new york would pick them up and take them to a hotel. they'd go on late night adventures, try food from the big city, visit cheryl's old school and then make it back home to riverdale the sunday before school opened.

it seemed like a master plan, it was the master plan. even their parents agreed.

betty's mother was a hard shell to crack but all of their parents complied and they couldnt wait. matter of fact, hiram was probably glad they were leaving because the group had been over at his house for the past two days and the only thing he ever heard them talk about was new york. choni, new york, beronica and new york.

its was riveting.

"so if beronica shares a room, then choni should be next to them." kevin interjected.

"whyyy i dont wanna hear them having sexxxx." toni complained as she was sitting on her girlfriends lap, eating a popscicle.

kevin looked at her.

"and neither do we, aint like you and cheryl wont be going at it like rabbits either." fangs laughed, followed by everyone except the pair.

truth is, theyd never had sex. sure they cuddled, had skin to skin contact, made out, hell cheryl even gave toni a lap dance at the white wyrm but they werent ready for that advancement in their relationship just yet.

"okay guys stop." cheryl demanded when she realised that toni was uncomfortable about the topic.

they all rolled their eyes, but shut the fuck up regardless. after all, it was cheryl blossom were talking about.

"anyways is jason coming on the trip?" josie asked, batting her eyelashes at the ginger boy.

cheryl let out a snort at her friend's obvious flirting, not knowing jason was as straight as a circle.

and her brother being too oblivious to even notice she was flirting.

"yes josieeee." he said, not looking up from his phone.

jughead would have probaly said something else pertaining to the new york trip if it wasnt for penelope running into veronica's bedroom, a grin on her face.

"i got the tickets people, im going to france." she smiled, jumping up and down like a child.

cheyl was already convinced that her mother was a two year old trapped in the body of a forty seven year old woman but that was besides the point.

"atleast you wont be alone mom. byeee"cheryl said, hinting that her mother should probably tell hermione and alice, her actual friends, and not her daughters group of friends.

she rolled her eyes at her daughters bluntness but left regardless, causing everyone to laugh until she peeped back into the room.

"and toni honey, i gave you a little something to wear when youre in new york, give cheryl quite a show. maybe teach her how to keep quiet, punish her even." penelope said with a smirk, and a wink as she shut the door.

toni looked and cheryl wide eyes while kev and veronica were laughing loudly a tears came out their eyes. jason also has a smirk on his face, jug and archie were confused and everyone else was eying the couple, seconds away from laughter.

when everyone eventually calmed down, toni had begged cheryl to let ronnie order pizza, so the group ate pizza, as they had been eating all week.

"im not eating this shit in new york toni, so find something else to eat." cheryl goraned.

"she'll be eating you thats for sure." kevin giggled as cheryl face plamed herself.

"anyways guys, me and cheryl gotta go home and packkk soo wha time do we meet here tomorrow?" toni asked as she got up, cheryl standing up with her.

"um like 7 am." veronica smiled as she typed away at her phone.

cheryl smiled and nodded until she rememered that toni hated to wake up early, and they had to be up late tonight packing.

god, why was she the one who alwasy had to deal with an upset toni, she wondered as the couple drove home.

chile this is only 801 wordss :/ anyways sorry

should i kill off jason or no?

sorry for errorss