𝟎𝟐𝟓: 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

{no ones pov }

graduation had been three days ago and everyone was leaving rosewood which wasn't a surpirise to anyone in all honesty.

of course spencer was going off to law school, emily to ucla for swimming. britt, cher, santana and quinn would all go to yale, toni to nyc tisch with veronica and archie and the boys back to riverdale to be with their families which would probably shock everyone there.

no, none of the couples broke up, they decided that meeting every other weekend and countless face time calls was a risk they would take. betty wouldn't be going to college tho so she would be finding a job along with aria, only thing aria was going with hanna to vegas and betty was going with toni and her girlfriend to nyc.

the large group had packed up all their things and were in designated cars ready to leave.

goodbyes had been the hardest part for sure, especially with choni. beronica and brittana didnt really have to say anything since betty was going to new york with them, same for britt and san, and most of the others were single.

"i dont wanna gooo." cheryl pouted as her and toni stood outside for one last kiss. which wsn't gonna be for long because they were still gonna see each other tomorrow.

"girls just kiss and lets get it on with, we're all going shopping tomorrow anyways." spencer sighed loudly to which the couple gave each other a long, passion filled kiss before smiling and parting ways.

the rides were very different for each parties. spencer and emily would be spending the night at a hotel until tomorrow afternoon when they would fly to california whereas santana's car was going straight to new haven and toni and veronica would be going to new york.

"i miss her bitch!" cheryl hit quinn and britt begged them to stop while santana tried to hind her laughter, keeping her eyes on the road.

"stop the violence." brittany whispered but they didnt listen to her as they both began hitting each other with their bottles of water.

"britt baby i think we're gonna be living with kids." santana said to which her girlfriend nodded.

"spence i dont even think this is the road." emily rolled her eyes. spencer decided to use a map instead of a gps because how would she know which turn was "300 ft left from now" or whatever it was she said.

"listen legs, let me do my thing." spencer mumbled,turning the map upside down and emily could only sigh. she wouldve found the hotel by now and she should've got spencer a coffee.

"IF YOU WERE MY BABYYY!"

"IT STARTED WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER-

"SHUT UP!" betty yelled. she had by far lost every single one of her brain cells at this point and she would kill herself or one of them in the backseat if they didnt can it.

"she's rude." veronica pouted.

toni nodded and crossed her arms. "very."

"shut up bitch." betty said as she pulled up to a gas station after four hours of driving. she didnt know how cheryl did it but she was praying that god would spare her.

veronica fell alseep for the second half of the trip which the blonde was grateful for. her girlfriend was making her go crazy with all the candy he and toni ate.

"you think its funny how we have so many friends?" toni asked as they drove, the only thing being hear were the horns of cars every now and then and the lame songs betty was playing softly.

"yeah it is for sure but i know we'll last a lifetime." betty smiled at the fact of her not so new bestfriends.

"unless san kills someone." toni smirked which made betty hit her lightly.

"girl i don't have money to bail snixx out of jail so calm yourself." the blonde said as they both laughed. to be fair santana (snixx) would be the first one to get thrown into jail, then maybe hanna and veronica.

the fact was they all loved each other, they were family after all now and they couldnt wait to spend the rest of their lives annoying the shit out of each other.

so the book is done, sorry for the shit ending i ran out of ideas but thanks to everyone who read the book and voted and commented. love you guys!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 // 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐢 🎉