1

So let's just get right into it, shall we?

This is my life as a S.H.I.E.LD agent. My sister is the one and only Black Widow, A.k.a Natasha Romanoff. After Hawkeye was sent to kill us both, she became an Avenger while i stuck as a agent. Rather the lowkey life then being some big shot hero. They were cool but wasn't my destiny.

I, however, was a popular agent in my region. I'm Russian as you should already assume but i moved to San Francisco a while back to get away. Natasha was having the time of her life with the Avengers but i thought i could use a challenge so i was off to concur San Francisco, until Nick Fury got in touch with me.

Before i knew it, i was off to New York. The city of the Avengers. Me and Natasha were close till i moved away. We used to talk a lot but it got to the point where she nor i could ever talk. So now i'm here, in New York, as a NY shield agent. Nobody but Fury knew which gave me the element of surprise when i did finally walk into Stark Tower.

I was just making my way through when there was a whole bunch of people just stood their looking at something. There was a person with a blue cube thing and a knife. God i really hate having to save peoples asses when they could do it easily. They all had their guns or weapons up so i pulled out mine. Mines a bit different though.

As a head agent in a shield facility, i had authority to see all the new gadgets coming in which meant knowing which ones were deadly and which ones would knock people out. It was quite a job i must say but this one Fury offered me was much better then the one i had. I would still be head agent along with many other responsibilities.

No one had seen me yet so i whipped out a taser disk and threw it at the man. He dropped down to the floor and instantly passed out. I smirked before walking over and kicking the blue cube thing away. He was quite handsome but obviously the bad guy in this situation.

"Huh. Well what'd you know, it actually worked"

"Who are you?" Someone called out

"Kat, Kat Romanoff"

I grinned smugly and turned to face them. Natasha's face dropped as the few others in there turned to face her. I walked up to Natasha and pushed her chin up with my hand to stop her gaping.

"Miss me?"

"I thought you were in San Francisco?" Natasha asked

"Nope, was offered a job here so i thought i'd surprise my baby sister"

"You have a sister?" One guy shrieked

"Yep, this is Katrina. Katrina, everyone" Natasha sighed waving her hand around

"Gonna have to do better babe, not one for remembering names"

"We're the Avengers, man" Another guy huffed

"That's Tony, Steve, Bruce, Thor and that's Maria" Nat nodded

"She's hot"

I winked at Maria and turned to Natasha who was rolling her eyes at me.

"Lighten up babe, aren't you happy to see me after two years of leaving me on read?"

"Not when you're an asshole" Natasha joked

"And to think i came all the way up this tower to see you. Also, very snazzy may i say"

"Thank you, i designed it" Tony smirked

"Why are you here?" Nat asked raising an eyebrow

"Told you, got a job. Much better than San Francisco"

"Where? Thought you had a good one" Natasha asked

"Oh sweet, naive Natasha, there's always better things out there"

"Sweet?" Steve asked with a slight scoff

"Romanoff is not sweet" Tony chuckled

"Has my baby sister not been so nice? Well done Nat. Now if you will excuse me, i have to go meet my director"

"But you just got here" Natasha stated

"And i'll be back to watch over you soon, jeez stop being so clingy"

Natasha rolled her eyes again and i gave her a grin. I turned to the room and waved, shooting another wink to the Maria chick. She sent over a slight smirk as i walked away.

Well that was my first encounter with them. It went surprisingly alright as i wasn't one to meet new people. But sadly, i need to do that now. So i left Stark Tower in my car and put in the address for the new facility.

"Auto pilot please"

The car started to drive itself so i hopped in the back and changed into my uniform Fury had sent over. It was sort of my first day but not a full one since i had arrived two hours ago. My uniform was now on and i hopped back in the front taking the wheel again.

Soon enough i arrived and hopped out of the car. Fury had told me to meet him at two and it was currently one minute to two so i walked closer and was met with the familiar face of Nicholas Fury.

"Good to see you again, Agent Romanoff" Fury greeted

"And you Director Fury"

"How have you been?" Fury asked gesturing for me to start walking

"Fine and you?"

"Good enough. I would like to introduce you to some agents that you will be working with. Hill isn't here but Coulson is" Fury replied

"I already know Coulson, we were friends for a while"

"How about Hill? Met her before?" Fury questioned opening a door for me

"I don't believe so, doesn't ring a bell"

"Well you will be able to meet her soon, she's not in at the moment" Fury nodded

"Katrina, lovely to see you again" Coulson smiled walking closer

"Coulson, good to see you too"

"What brings you here?" Coulson asked, raising an eyebrow

"Meet your new colleague" Fury answered

"I thought you liked your job" Coulson questioned

"Nah, this pirate offered me a better one"

"What did you just call me?" Fury asked

"Anyways, have you been to see your sister yet?" Coulson asked ignoring Fury's question

"Yeah, met the whole gang"

"Think any of them are handsome?" Coulson teased, knowing full well dudes aren't typically my type

"More like pretty but sure"

"You're not on about your sister now, are you?" Coulson asked

"No there was another chick there. She was kinda cute"

"Moving on" Fury sighed walking to a desk that was probably his

"So what's the deal? What was this amazing job  you need me for"

"Well, you'd be like Coulson, one of my go to agents but you would still go on missions and stuff" Fury explained

"So a more extreme version of my old job"

"Yeah" Fury shrugged

"Oh fun"

"Lighten up Kat, you got me" Coulson joked

"Honestly thought it was going to be worse"

"Coulson, take her to her office" Fury exhaled

"Yes sir" Coulson nodded

A wink was sent over to Nick as Phil gestured for me to walk out the door first. He explained a few things as we walked but just the basics as in what time they start and where everything was. I thanked him and he was soon off to his own. The room was modern and techy, just my style.

This was going to be a fun ride.