27

So i had just come back from the dead. It was quite weird. I felt like i wasn't in my own body or i didn't belong here. I had a new power as well which was wild as well as Maria's tears bringing me back to life. It had been a crazy day.

Bucky had waited for me by my new car that S.H.I.E.L.D had covered for me or something since HYDRA did wreck it. I gave him a tight smile before he passed me the keys. We both got in and i started to drive. In silence. No radio. No speaking. Nothing.

"Everything alright?" Bucky asked

"Fine"

Bucky peered over at me as i drove. My eyes stayed on the road the whole way home. We soon got back to my door that had been kicked open. I stepped through the broken door into my messed up living room. Everyhting was damaged, probably from the HYDRA situation and not what.

"I'm sorry doll. Natasha took me to hers so there was no one here to look over it" Bucky sighed

"It's alright. I expected this would of happened"

"So what do we do?" Bucky questioned

"We move"

"As in to a whole another apartment?" Bucky asked

"We needed more space anyway"

Bucky nodded as i started to pick things up. He also helped clean a few things up till there wasn't as much stuff left on the ground.

"Go pack everything in your room. We can look for a new place tomorrow"

"You got boxes?" Bucky said

"In the cubby hole next to your bed"

Bucky nodded before heading out. I ripped one of the floor boards up before reaching down. There was a bag of my escape stuff in there. Money, Photos and fake passports. I took that to my room and looked at the mess.

Everything was trashed. A few paintings i had up were destroyed. I sighed before picking up a smashed photo frame. It was one of me and Natasha the first day of our agent jobs. I stuck it in the bag before going to Bucky's room.

"May i?"

"Of course. They're yours" Bucky smiled gesturing to the boxes

"Ours. You're my room mate"

"Thanks doll" Bucky grinned

I took a few boxes before returning to my room. Both our beds were still intact so we had them at least for tonight. It was a good two hours or something later but me and Bucky managed to pack the small things away. I told him to leave the rest for tomorrow.

"Hey Bucko, want McDonalds?"

"Did you just call me Bucko?" Bucky smirked as he came to the door way

"Yes i did, do you or not?"

"Alright, haven't had a McDonalds with you in a while" Bucky smiled

"Okay grab my phone"

Bucky went back into the living room and grabbed my cell before coming back. I took it off of him and clicked onto he UberEats app.

"The usual?"

"Yes please" Bucky nodded

"Great"

I ordered the food before collapsing back on my bed. Bucky sat next to me before looking down at me.

"Are you alright?" Bucky questioned

"I'm fine"

"Somethings up, i can tell doll" Bucky replied

"I'm alright"

"How long have i lived with you? Two months? I've learnt how to tell when you lie" Bucky informed

"I don't feel like myself"

"You have been through so much in the past two months. You need to give yourself a break to find yourself again" Bucky smiled softly

"I guess"

"It'll be okay Kat. I'm here if you need me" Bucky replied placing a hand on my knee

"Thank you Buckaroo"

Bucky smiled at me before walking out the room. The door closed and i let out a breath. I wasn't truly myself yet. Something was missing and i needed to find out what.

The food came and we ate leaving me to go shower before going to bed. My night was weird. I fell asleep and immediately into a dream. I was on a beach. No one around. It was peaceful. The sea was lapping against the sand. Someone came up behind me and poked my shoulder. I ignored it at first but they kept going. I turned around and it was Pierce. He just kept poking my shoulder, muttering things like 'it will happen' or 'watch out'.

That's what woke me up but i didn't realise this was happening in real life. There was someone actually poking my shoulder, trying to wake me up but it wasn't Pierce. I flung to my feet and pinned them against the wall using my black sparkle that was flowing out of my hands. It pinned them by their throat as the air came out. But i then realised it was Bucky. I dropped my hands and he dropped to his knees.

"Bucky. Oh my god. I'm so sorry!"

"It's o-okay" Bucky gasped out

I dropped to my knees near him and comforted him while he got his breath back. The black disappeared from my hands as he finally got his breath back.

"I'm so so sorry"

"Hey, Kat, it's okay. I'm okay" Bucky reassured

"I nearly killed you!"

"Key word: Nearly" Bucky replied

"But-"

"Are you okay?" Bucky asked

"Me? You nearly died"

"Doll i'm okay. You were having another nightmare" Bucky explained

"I was? What did i shoot this time?"

"Nothing. You were shouting things this time around" Bucky informed

"What was i saying?"

"Things like 'No' or 'Get away from me'. I came to check on you and you were thrashing around" Bucky stated

"Not again. Damn it!"

"Kat, stop. It's okay. You need to tell Fury though" Bucky ordered

"I don't need a shrink"

"If you don't tell him, i will" Bucky said as he raised an eyebrow

"Bucky i'm fine"

"Kat you've been kidnapped and abused twice in the past few weeks. You have some weird shit coming out of your hands and you came back to life" Bucky exclaimed

"Chi-"

"Don't you dare say 'Child's play'" Bucky snapped

"Bucky-"

"Just forget it. You're taking it all for advantage. Don't tell Fury, i don't care anymore" Bucky huffed

My face turned to shock. Bucky had never once snapped at me. He got up and stormed out, slamming the door in the process. I felt the tears prick my eyes. Now i wasn't one to cry per say but i hated when anyone close to me would be mad at me. I stood up from the floor as the water ran. My fist went into the wall, breaking it in the process from how frustrated i was.

Maybe i did need help.