23

So here's the situation at the moment:

I'm currently in a Hydra prison with so called Captain Hydra stood outside my cell. He also has orders to kill or tase me if i try anything which is fun.

I was pacing around the cell, bored, as i looked back at the phone discreetly. Still no signal. It had been an hour since i had text Maria. This time i think something serious is going to happen. I was now humming to myself the theme tune of The Office on repeat.

"Will you SHUT UP" Steve shouted

"Not until you remember me Steven"

"I'm Captain Hydra. There is no Steve here" Steve growled

"Don't you remember Bucky? James Buchanan Barnes?"

He hesitated for a moment before shaking his head. I sighed and continued pacing. I was now humming a completely different theme tune. The F.R.I.E.N.D.S theme tune. But lucky for me, this one included claps. I was humming it and it came to the part with the claps. I clapped four times and he swung his bat against the bars.

"SHUT UP" Steve scowled

"Buzz kill"

"Don't make me tase you" Steve threatened

"Come on Captain spandex. Let's dance. Maybe you'll finally remember me"

"I don't know you" Steve huffed

"Yes you do. You know me, James and how about Sam? Sam Wilson?"

"No" Steve muttered

"Yes. James Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson"

"Enough" Steve scolded

"How about the Avengers? Natasha Romanoff ring a bell? How about Tony Stark?"

"I said Enough" Steve spat

"How about you huh? Steve Rogers, Captain America. Big inspiration"

Steve's head flung up on that bit. I stared at the men while stepping back slightly. Steve stayed silent as i just watched. He grumbled something before shaking his head.

"Come on Steve. Work with me. Bucky will never forgive me if you're stuck as Captain fancy pants"

"I don't know you" Steve sighed

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to the side. There were a few more people down the side of my cell. The cell next to mine had two women in there who looked to be in the same situation as me just a tad less extreme.

"Who are you two?"

"I'm Keila, that's Louise. Who are you and why are you getting special treatment?" Keila asked gesturing to my babysitter

"Well i'm Kat and i like the colour black. Also, i hid the winter soldier from them and then escaped from their Siberia base before getting sent here"

The two looked at me like i was crazy. I gave them both a tight smile before pacing again.

"Why are you two here?"

"Keila's parents owed money or something. I was taken in the process somehow" Louise shrugged

"Sounds fun"

The two shrugged as i paced back and for. Steve looked annoyed from his side profile which i was taking so much amusement from. I started to hum again but was immediately stopped when Steve smacked his bat against the bars.

"SHUT UP" Steve shouted

"Ooo is Captain Spangles getting mad?"

"You got some balls on you" Keila smirked

"It's really easy to piss these guys off. Just act like you don't care"

"I will tase you if you hum one more FUCKING song" Steve threatened

"They're theme tunes not songs, dumbass"

"I don't care what they are. Shut up or i'll make you" Steve scowled

"This is literally so fucking boring"

"Mood" Louise nodded

"Cultured. I like you"

"Thanks" Louise smiled

"So what about you guys? Interests, likes, other things"

"Drinking and not being kept here" Louise replied

"When we get out of here, we can go bar hopping"

"Sounds like fun" Keila nodded

"You're not getting out of here" Steve informed

"Yes we are because you will remember and you are going on that date with Bucky"

"I don't know him" Steve grumbled

"Sure you don't"

"I don't!" Steve huffed

"James Buchanan Barnes, a hundred and six, fought in the one hundred and seventh ward. Your best pal and soon to be boyfriend"

Steve's face turned to me like he knew something. I raised an eyebrow at the man as he just stared at me.

"Why does that ring a bell?" Steve asked

"Because you know him dumbass"

"Bucky..." Steve muttered

"Yes, Bucky Barnes"

"Barnes..." Steve whispered

"Is he deaf or what?" I asked the two girls

They both shrugged at me as the three of us turned back to Steve who was lost in thought. I took a few steps closer so i was now at the bars. He looked at me and squinted his eyes as if he remembered something.

"Romanoff" Steve spoke hoarsely

"That's me"

"Why are you here?" Steve asked suddenly, while looking around

"Because Pierce took me in exchange for my sister"

"They had Nat?" Steve gasped

"Different sister"

"We need to go" Steve informed

"Steven, calm yourself. We can't exactly prance off the ship"

"Right. Why does my head hurt?" Steve grimaced

"You were brain washed"

"Is everyone okay? Did i hurt you?" Steve asked

"You threatened to tase me a few time because i was humming but otherwise no, i'm fine"

"Okay good. Did i hurt anyone else?" Steve questioned

I looked at the two girls beside me who shook their heads. Steve let out a breath of relief before turning back to me.

"Do you have a gun?"

"Uhh yeah" Steve replied, pulling the gun from his waist

"Give me the gun"

Steve shrugged and passed me the gun. I went to reach out for it but it was a hologram. I chuckled before looking at the hologram that was disappearing by the second.

"Well done smartasses"

I paced the cell again before heading over to the door. The lock was small and thin. I stepped back slightly before kicking at it. The lock snapped and i stepped out. The two girls looked at me amazed i had done that as i headed to their cell. I kicked the lock off that one and opened the door for them.

"I promised bar hopping. Now move it or lose it"