21

The rest of the week was basically the same routine. Maria came once or twice which was great. Steve also came one time to see Bucky. Him and Bucky got to talking and they're doing the same thing as us. Waiting for this to be over to go to dinner.

It was now the Friday. Like a week after we got here. It was three in the morning and pitch black outside. Bucky was asleep next to me but i was still awake. You ever get that feeling like somethings going to go wrong? Well i had that feeling.

I was facing away from Bucky with an arm. under my pillow holding onto my gun. I didn't trust what was going to happen. I was wide awake at this point as something felt off. Like superbly off. I got up and walked into the hall with my grip steady on my gun. The door to Clint and Lauras room was slightly open so i saw they were still there. Cooper and Lila were still in their rooms and Bucky was safely asleep.

Something felt horribly wrong. I went back to Bucky and shook him awake. He didn't budge at first. All that was heard was;

"Five more minutes" Bucky mumbled

I rolled my eyes before looking around the room. My bag had been moved. I had specifically told Bucky not to move my bag and no one else came in the room either. I nudged Bucky again and he didn't move.

"Bucky! Get your robot ass up"

"Wha- Whats wrong?" Bucky flinched up

"I don't know. Somethings off"

"Off? You woke me up for off?" Bucky groaned

"Well my senses aren't too be messed with so i'm going to wake Clint up alright? Don't die well i'm gone"

"Yeah yeah" Bucky grumbled placing his head back down

I rolled my eyes at the man again before stepping out. I tiptoed to Clint's room and knocked on the slightly open door. Clint grumbled and sat up slightly.

"Kat? What's wrong?" Clint asked

"Somethings off Clint. Get Laura and the kids out"

Clint nodded at me and started to shake Laura up. I went into Lila's room and gently woke her up before doing the same with Cooper. Everyone but Bucky was out in the hall now as i held my gun tighter.

"What's going on?" Laura yawned

"You four need to go. Now."

"I'm staying" Clint stated

"No Clint. Fly them back on the quinjet"

Clint scowled me before following my order. Something was going to happen and i knew it. I went back into my room where Bucky was again snoring his ass off.

"Barnes if you don't get your ass up now i swear on god i will shoot you"

"Kat i swear" Bucky grumbled

"Get up idiot. Something doesn't feel right"

"I don't- KAT GET DOWN" Bucky shouted

Light flooded the room and i dropped to the floor. Bullets came crashing through the windows and walls as Bucky scrambled to the floor.

"What did i fucking say Barnes"

"Yeah shut up and get over here" Bucky shrieked

The bullets came flooding in still. Then something blew up. It was exactly where my bag had been. I grimaced as a bullet skimmed my arm and flew straight into the floor board.

"Give me your phone"

Bucky slid his phone over and i text Maria '911' indicating somethings gone down. The bullets stopped and a figure approached through the blown up side of the wall. I coughed out the dust that had become present in my lungs before looking up.

Pierce.

"Haven't you died from old age yet?"

"Oh my god" Bucky sighed while rolling his eyes at me

"No Kaleria, i haven't" Pierce grinned smugly

"Who's Kaleria?" Bucky asked

"Miss Romanoff over here's real name is Kaleria. Has she not told you?" Pierce smirked

"Kat?" Bucky asked looking hurt

"What do you want Pierce?"

"You" Pierce answered

"Well too bad, you're not having me"

"You might want to rethink that" Pierce suggested

That's when i saw her. She was being dragged out of their jet by her hair. My heart crumbled at the sight. She was thrown onto the floor before she caught my gaze.

"How did you get her?"

"You did a good job at hiding Barnes but not Anastasia" Pierce admitted

"Why are you doing this?"

"We want you" Pierce grinned like a cheshire cat

"Take me then"

"Kat, no" The girl replied

"Anna, yes"

"Anna?" Bucky questioned

"Not the time nor place Barnes!"

"Oh right yes, i either take the girl or you drop the gun and come with me" Pierce informed, pulling Anna up by her hair

"Fine"

I stood up and threw my gun towards Bucky. He looked at me suspiciously as i signalled i had his phone. Pierce smiled before he shoved the girl towards Barnes.

"Bucky. Keep her safe"

"Kat no!" Anna cried

"It's either me or you. I'd rather get killed than you"

"We're not killing you Miss Romanoff" Pierce grinned

"Whatever smartass, lets go before i decide to kill you"

"You do that and this whole place blows up" Pierce said too calmly for him not to be a psychopath

"No shit Sherlock, that's why i'm coming with you"

Pierce's jaw clenched. He slapped me straight across the face making the other two flinch. I spat out the blood before giving him a shit eating grin. An agent came up to me and grabbed my arm. Bucky and Anna gave me a concerned look as i just shrugged. I was then escorted to Pierce's ship, jet thing and thrown into a room on my own.

Bucky Pov

Clint had picked Bucky and Anna up from his house. He grimaced when he saw the hole in the room before asking what happened. That was when he was told Kat was gonna again. The three immediately went back to S.H.I.E.L.D and straight up to Fury's office.

"Firstly, what the hell is he doing here? Secondly, who the hell is that? And lastly, where the hell is Romanoff?" Fury asked harshly as they entered

"She handed herself in to Pierce in exchange for her" Bucky grumbled, pointing at the girl

Anna was around 17/18 and she was small. She was confused and was looking around at the fancy office she was in.

"She WHAT?" Maria shrieked as her, Coulson, Natasha and Sam walked in

"Anna?" Natasha gasped

"Hey Natalia" Anna smiled innocently

"Who the hell is this girl and why does she mean so much to you both?" Fury sighed

"She's our little sister" Natasha huffed