41

Me and Bucky spent a few hours watching Tv and laughing till I decided it was time to take him out. He went to get ready and i went to shower quickly. I did that and then changed into fresh clothes. My shoes were stuck on before i grabbed everything i needed for my day with Bucky.

"Buckaroo! Come on!"

"Coming, coming" Bucky grumbled as he hopped out while trying to put a shoe on

"My god, just sit down and do it dumbass"

"You just-" Bucky started

"Now hurry up will you?"

Bucky flipped me off as i fake gasped.

"Awhh Buckys first time flipping me off"

"And it wont be the last" Bucky mumbled

"Hold on i need a photo"

I pulled my phone out as he did it again and took the photo. He grumbled under his breath while i snickered at the man.

"You haven't even done your hair! God that looks like a birds nest"

"Hey cut me some slack, it's my birthday" Bucky pouted

I chuckled at him as he tied his shoe. Then he stuck his hair up in a bun before stepping in front of me. I smirked and took his metal arm before running out.

"So what are we doing?" Bucky asked as i basically dragged him down the hall

"It is a surprise. You are not allowed to know"

"Are you sure you want the whole day? I mean shouldn't you spend a day with Maria?" Bucky panted

"Tomorrow is all planned out for Maria. Trust me Bucko, she heard what i planned for her and she instantly said yes"

"What do you-" Bucky started

"Hush Bucky, we must go!"

I dragged him out of the building and to my car. He got in as did i before i started to drive. I was bouncing in my seat as Bucky just looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Should i be concerned?" Bucky asked

"Nope, it's going to be so fun!"

"Your fun is going out and fighting people" Bucky deadpanned

I looked at him unamused as he just shrugged. My head turned back to the windshield as i drove.

"No we are not fighting people. I know you like to relax so i have many things in store"

"Where first?" Bucky questioned

"Just shush, we'll be there in a moment"

Bucky just sighed at me and shook his head as i grinned. Ten minutes later, we arrived and i parked up before Bucky scoffed.

"The fair? Yes because this is relaxing" Bucky stated

"Fine then, we wont go and win you a massive panda"

"No, no let's go" Bucky chuckled

I shook my head at the man as we both hopped out. The car locked and we headed in with me basically bouncing on my toes. Bucky had to place his hand on my shoulder before i jumped to high. I bought us a butt load of tickets and turned to him.

"So, we have four hours till lunch. Then we have two hours for lunch till my next reservation and then we will finish the day off with a nice trip to the duck pond. How does that sound?"

"Perfect but you don't have to-" Bucky smiled

"Too bad i am now move and lets go on some rides!"

I dragged his hand over to the first rollercoaster i saw. Bucky chuckled and ran after me as i got in line. His hand went on my shoulder again to calm me down when someone turned around to us.

"I'm sorry to intrude but you guys are a very cute couple" The woman gushed

I looked at Bucky as he looked at me and we both snickered slightly. We turned back to the woman as she raised an eyebrow at us.

"We're both gay but thank you for the compliment"

"Oh well then, you guys are a cute set of friends" The woman chuckled

Me and Bucky laughed slightly as the woman did to. She turned back around and Bucky looked at me like he didn't know what to say.

"Least we're cute"

"I always knew i was cute" Bucky said sassily

"Ooo the sass"

"I'm just sassy Katrina" Bucky said with even more sass

I gaped at the man as he laughed. Then I pulled my phone up and took a photo as he frowned slightly.

"For the book"

I shrugged at the man before putting my phone back down. The line grew shorter and we finally got on. Bucky looked quite nervous as i turned to him.

"It's okay Bucko, I'm with you till the end of the... rollercoaster pal"

"Did you really just re invent me and Steves saying?" Bucky scoffed

"Yeah i did, what are you gonna do about it?"

"You're such a dumbass" Bucky chuckled

"Least I'm a cute one"

"What are you saying?" Bucky frowned

"Oh look we're going"

Bucky shook his head at me as i just smirked. The rollercoaster started and a big grin appeared on his face. I snapped a quick photo of the two of us before putting my phone safely down. This one was short but it had loads of twists and turns.

We got off after a while and Bucky was laughing the whole way down. I pulled him to the next and the next and the next, taking photos on every single one. Most of my camera roll was just photos of him. After the rides we have about an hour left so i lead Bucky over to the games.

"Time to win you that panda and probably spend my whole fortune doing it"

"Sounds like a plan" Bucky smirked

We spotted one with a big panda and instantly ran over. I bought us the rings for the bottle game and we started throwing them but we both sucked at it.

"Damn it, I'm out" Bucky huffed

"Hey Bucko, watch this"

I smirked at the man while lifting the ring onto the bottle with my black magic. He chuckled at me as i jumped up and down to exaggerate that i won.

"And we have a winner! What prize would you like Miss?" The guy asked

"The panda please"

He nodded and got it down for us before handing it to me. I thanked him before we basically ran away. I handed the panda to Bucky as he smiled as wide as a little kid.

"Thanks Kat. This has been the best day so far" Bucky gushed

"It gets better Bucko, come on lets go for lunch"

He nodded at me and we walked back to my car. The panda just about fit in the back with the seats down and we both got in the front.

"So Bucky, what is your favourite lunch ever besides McDonalds?"

"That place you took me the other day. The one with the butt load of pizza" Bucky replied

"Well guess where we're going"

"Are we going to get pizza?" Bucky asked

"Pizza Hut here we come!"