24

The two girls hesitantly followed me after i opened their door. I told them about my situation in a little more detail so they started to trust me. We tiptoed down each hall when i realised something. Pierce was that stupid he didn't take my guns.

At this point, i had like three or four on me with a few extra gadgets. Yes this seemed unrealistic but i carried a butt load of weapons anyway no matter if i was sleeping or dead. I pulled out a gun from my boot and passed it to Louise before pulling another one out of my shin holster for Keila.

"Where do you keep all of these?" Keila whisper shouted

"A good agent always has at least three weapons on her"

"And how many do you have on you?" Louise questioned quietly

"Four guns and like six taser disks"

"Oh wow" Louise praised

"So how are we getting out of here?" Keila asked sceptically

"We are going to hurt a bunch of people till we find a way out of this hell hole"

"We're in the sky though" Keila mentioned

"Yes i have realised that"

"Just saying" Keila defended

We made our was down the corridor and i peered around to see a few agents. They were all looking away so i signalled for the two women to go. Neither moved so i looked back at them and pushed them to go to the other side. They both quickly went over there as i watched the agents. I followed close behind as we made out way closer to, i assume, the front of the ship.

I opened a door and it was full of controls. Probably the control center. I stepped in hesitantly and an agent flung himself at me. I smacked his head sending him down before kicking his head making him go unconscious. I turned around as my eyes widened.

"Steve, don't do anything"

"I'm not Steve" Captain Hydra grumbled from behind the two women

"Don't hurt them"

Steve didn't say a word. Instead he approached the two women as they stepped back. He grabbed Louise by the throat and lifted her up. I walked closer and tried to fight him but he just hit back.

"Steve stop, this isn't you!"

"This is my job" Steve replied

"No Steve, your job is Captain America"

"This is my mission" Steve huffed

I tried to hit him but nothing was working. Louise looked right into his eyes as he looked back.

"i know it's not your fault" Louise gasped out

Steves eyebrows softened slightly. His hand stayed around her throat tightly making her lose more and more air but the second.

That's when someone was behind him. The person kicked him right between the legs and he dropped down. Louise dropped to the floor and regained her breath as i peered behind him.

"Nobody kills my best friend but me!" Keila scowled, kicking him right in the guts

"Thanks" Louise coughed out

"Both of you, down the hall. The jet doors are there with parashoots"

"What about you?" Louise asked

"I need to help Steve"

The two nodded and Keila helped Louise up before they turned back to me.

"Go to Shield and use my name"

The two women nodded before running off. My attention turned to the man who had now recovered and was standing up in front of me.

"Steve come on. You know me"

"NO I DON'T!" Steve shouted taking a swing at my jaw

I tried to catch it but him being a super soldier and all, didn't help. I sprawled back as he picked me up by my throat this time. I gasped out as he pinned me against the wall. Steve punched my face again repeatedly.

"St- steve"

Steve looked me right in the eyes. He went to throw another punch but stopped midway. I felt the air empty out of my lungs quickly.

"T- tell ma-maria, s-shes cool"

Steve's face softened as i felt the last bit of air go out of me. It's like he knew who i was on about.

Third person Pov

Steve let her body fall. He had saw the holograms point of view and heard everything she said. Kat's body was slumped against the wall. She was dead. Steves eyes softened as the pieces fit together but it was too late.

"No..." Steve whispered hoarsely

He looked down at the girl. Behind all the blood and bruises that had now formed he recognised her face.

"Kat?" Steve questioned

Obviously the body didn't respond but Steve's head came whirling back. Bucky, Natasha, Sam, Avengers, Tony and Katrina. Steve became soft again in that moment and realised what he had done. The tears came out of his eyes as he dropped to his knees.

S.H.I.E.L.D Pov

Everyone had now regrouped in Fury's office. Some looking more pissed than others. Natasha was pacing like always. Fury was furiously tapping his fingers on the desk while Maria's head were in her hands. Nobody had spoke.

Maria couldn't trace the phone, no one knew which base they were heading too and everyone else looked pissed as fuck. It wasn't until then that everyone turned to the doors that were slammed open. There were two women stood there panting.

"Who the hell are you?" Sam asked them

"Friends of Kat's" Louise replied, catching her breath

"And why are you here? She isn't" Natasha snapped

"Woah hotness, calm down. We were on the spooky ship with her. She told us to come here" Keila winked

"You were on the Hydra ship?" Fury asked, eyeing the two down

"As hostages" Keila replied

"She helped us escape. Told us to come here and to also use her name to get through the gate things" Louise shrugged

"So what happened?" Maria asked desperately wanting to know

"We don't exactly know" Louise replied

"Kat told us to go because she needed to help- what was his name?" Keila asked the woman to her right

"Steve" Louise nodded

"Steve?" Bucky asked

"Yeah he nearly killed me but we're alright" Louise nodded

"So do you know anything about what happened?" Natasha asked

"Not since we left" Keila replied

"But we did hear a loud thump" Louise gulped

"So basically nothing" Fury sighed

"Not exactly" Keila replied

"But i do" A voice came from the door