16

I locked my office and started to make my way to Fury's office. If he was scared of me then, It's going to be much worse now. Before i made it to Fury's office though i did pass someone very familiar.

"Morning hun"

"Romanoff" Maria grumbled

"And how are you on this fine day?"

"Hung over and wanting to stab something" Maria replied, looking right at me

"Well i would offer my services but sadly i'm being benched"

"As you should, you've had a tough week" Maria smiled slightly

"Well that voicemail surely made it much better"

"Voicemail?" Maria questioned

"The one you sent to Fury last night about me? Very eye opening"

"Oh god, what did i say?" Maria groaned

"I'm not gonna take the fun out of the guessing game"

"Tell me what i said" Maria sighed

"No can do sweetheart, i have to go shout at Fury"

I winked and started to walk off when i felt a hand grab at my wrist. I was then pushed into an abandoned corridor with my hands pinned. Maria was looking right at me with slight frustration but that wasn't it in her gaze. It looked more like lust?

"Tell me Romanoff" Maria scowled

"Oh baby, this isn't gonna work"

I smirked at her and pushed her back to the other side so i was now pinning her.

"Tell me what i said" Maria demanded

"Something about you being grateful Fury put me on the team and that i look hot in the uniform"

Maria's eyes widened at the answer and i chuckled before releasing her wrists. Her gaze was on me now. Maria looked me up and down before her eyes connected with mine again.

"Well even if i was drunk, i was not lying" Maria laughed

"Thanks hot stuff"

I went to walk away again but she stopped me. Not by grabbing my wrist but calling my name. I turned back around and her hand grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer to her face. Our faces were now inches apart and her lips ghosting mine.

"Are you going to do something?"

Maria smirked and pulled me closer so her lips were on mine. I pulled her waist closer so there was no space remaining. The kiss was about to deepen when we heard a gasp and a crash. The two of us turned around and Coulson was stood there with his phone out while his coffee was on the floor.

"Just banter?" Coulson asked

"Dickwad"

"Asshole" Maria sighed, taking her hand off me

"So what's going on here?" Fury asked coming up behind him

"You're an ass. Natasha told me everything"

"In all fairness, you are very scary" Fury shrugged

"Well Tash is forcing me home so i'll see you all tomorrow or something"

"Next week you mean" Maria replied

"Sure hun, sure"

I winked at the three of them and slipped past them. Well what an experience that was. I got to my car and closed the door before i let out a squeal. Yes a squeal. I started to drive and decided to call Natasha.

"Hello my dear Natasha, would you and Mr Barnes like McDonalds? I'll pay"

"Did you kill Fury?"

"No, why would you assume such a thing?"

"Because you're happy. You're only happy when you've hurt someone or your girlfriend did something and since you don't have one, i assume you killed Fury"

"That was harsh but no i haven't hurt anyone"

"Did you kiss someone?"

"So Mcdonald's?

"Who did you KISS?"

"Bye Tash"

"Kat-"

It's then i hung up. I pulled into the McDonalds drive through and ordered our food before paying. So yes maybe i was happy but who wouldn't be after kissing the girl you've continuously called hot for the past few months?

I arrived back with a spring in my step and McDonalds in my hands. The door was unlocked and i saw the two figures sat on the couch. They both looked over at me with smirks. Both completely different reasons though. Bucky ate my pizza and Tash knew i kissed someone. I rolled my eyes before closing the door. The two sprung up instantly and got their food leaving me to take my jacket and shoes off.

"So who'd you kiss?" Natasha smirked as she ate a fry

"She what?" Bucky exclaimed

"Kissed someone" Natasha replied

"No one, i don't know what you're on about"

"You're a terrible liar" Bucky chuckled

"Don't push it Barnes, i will kill you"

"Sure you will doll" Bucky smirked

"So?" Natasha asked

"So?"

"Who was it?" Natasha questioned

"I don't know what you're on about"

Natasha's phone dinged as she was about to speak again. She cursed under her breath and pulled it out before looking at it. Natasha's eyes went wide as a sly smile approached her lips.

"Look what Clint just sent to the Avengers chat" Natasha smirked

She handed the phone to me and it was a photo. Specifically a photo of me and Maria. More specifically me and Maria making out in the hallway. Coulson must have sent it to Clint. My jaw clenched and i looked back at Natasha who's smile disappeared when she saw my face.

"So Maria?" Bucky asked

"I'm going to kill Coulson"

"Thought you didn't like her?" Natasha grinned

"I'll be back in an hour"

I stood up and grabbed my McDonalds bag before getting my shoes. Natasha was trying to convince me not to kill Coulson but personally he deserved it. I walked out of the apartment and got in my car, setting course for HeadQuarters again. May as well stay there for work since i was going back? Fury would protest but personally i'm fine.