32

I rushed off from the common room down the corridor. Thank god all the doors were named otherwise i would've got lost. I was reading them out when i came to the last one. Steve.

I knocked and then flung the door open to the most horrific sight i have ever seen.

"AHHHH"

"KAT WHAT THE HELL" Bucky shrieked

"EWWW"

I closed the door really quickly before scrambling away. It was not something i wanted to watch anymore. I needed to be more drunk to even think about a man. My mind funnily enough went to vodka as i walked around the corner. I stepped around and in the middle of the floor was a bottle of vodka.

"God?"

I looked around before walking up to it. It was sealed and everything. I undid the cap before taking a sip. The sole of my boots following as i walked back to the common room. I skipped back up to the three men as they all raised an eyebrow at me.

"Where did you get that?" Clint asked

"Share why don't you" Tony smirked

"Were you not drunk earlier?" Thor stated

"Look, i just went through a traumatic experience, let me have this"

"Is this one of mine?" Tony questioned, squinting at me

"No"

"Then where did you get it?" Clint sighed

"Well i was thinking about vodka and then when i turned around it was there"

"Are you a witch?" Thor asked

"No but i can do this"

I held my hand in front of them. The black circled around my fingers as Tony and Clint slid away from me. Thor looked intrigued though.

"You conjured alcohol" Thor nodded

"Wait a second"

None of them spoke as i just sat there looking into space. I looked back at them while furrowing my eyebrows

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You just said wait a second" Clint informed

"So what were you going to say" Tony asked

"Oh right. I can make things?"

"Probably" Thor shrugged

"Thats so cool!"

I held my hand out and thought about McDonalds. Then a nine pack of nuggets appeared and i squealed. I placed the vodka down before opening the nuggets. Tony grabbed the vodka obviously and started to drink it as i ate.

"I love being me"

"Humble" Clint joked

I groaned at the taste as apparently people had walked up behind me. Tony and Clint who was sat opposite looked above me as i ate. I laid back and looked up at Steve and Bucky who looked slightly annoyed. I gave them a grin before springing to my feet. I placed the nuggets down before engulfing the metal armed soldier in a hug.

"Hey Bucko, did you have a fun night without yours truly?"

"How much have you drunk?" Bucky sighed

"None, I'm perfectly drunk hun"

"You mean sober?" Steve asked

I hesitated a second as i pulled away from Bucky. My eyebrows furrowed.