33

(T.W rape mention- not severe but TW just in case)

I woke up the next morning or afternoon. I don't really know but that wasn't a good sign because i had therapy at three this afternoon. My eyes opened and i had no clue where i was until the events of last night hit me. I sprung up before looking around. I was still in the Avenger tower, asleep on their couch. Maria must've left and left me here.

I groaned at the massive headache i had before looking at the clock. 13:59pm. I stood up fully before looking around. No one was near me leaving me with one choice. I knocked on Natasha door and she opened it with an awake face.

"Can i use your shower please? I have therapy at three"

"Since when do you go to therapy?" Natasha asked

"Since i had another nightmare now pleaseee"

"Yeah sure, head in and I'll get you some clothes" Natasha sighed

I walked in and there was another body on the bed. Keila. She was still passed out.

"Busy night?"

"Shut up" Natasha scowled

"So are you two-"

"I suggest you get in the shower instead of finishing that question" Natasha suggested

"Sure okay"

I gave her an innocent smile before heading to her bathroom. There i showered super quick and got out. There was a pile of clothes for me there. Natasha had put some of my clothes in her room because i always end up there on night outs. She has a pull out bed for me as well. I changed before sticking my shoes back on and brushing my teeth with my tooth brush that was still there. I stepped back out to her laid back down with Keila on her lap. I took a photo quickly before sprinting out of the room. But unluckily into someone half way down the hall.

"Oh sorry"

"Oh hey Kat" Louise greeted way to chirpy for a hangover

"Good night with dOcToR bAnNeR?"

"Firstly shut up, Secondly, yes actually. He's really sweet and we're going out next week" Louise smiled

"OoOoOo"

"Keila in there?" Louise asked pointing to Nat's room

"She's still asleep"

"Why were you in there?" Louise questioned

"I had to shower, have therapy at three"

"You're in therapy?" Louise scoffed

"I know, i thought i was perfectly stable"

"Sure you are" Louise chuckled, patting my shoulder

"Have a fun day, I'm going to go drop lunch off to Steve and Bucko"

"You don't have any food though" Louise stated, furrowing her eyebrows at me

"My hands make food"

I smirked at the woman before conjuring up a bagel. She instantly took it out of my hand and bit it. I raised an eyebrow at the woman as she ate it.

"Long night" Louise smirked

"Night with the scientist huh?"

Louise winked at me before walking in the direction of Nat's room. I continued down the hall to Steve's room where i knew they were. I knew Bucky liked McDonalds as did Steve so i thought about their orders and they appeared on the door step. I got a notepad as well and started to write a note for them.