3

It was the next morning. Natasha had text me a few times and asked if we could meet up soon but i told her i was busy today. I hate having to blow her off but she understood i was busy. I don't think she knows what my job is yet.

As i was saying, it was the next day which meant my first mission on this team. I was driving to shield when my phone rang.

"Romanoff"

"Kat, i realise you're busy but busy enough you can't see me?"

"Yeah sorry babe, already on a mission"

"Did you say mission?"

Natasha's voice was now switched to my phone as i hopped out of the car and towards the building.

"Yeah i did"

"Where do you work??"

"With your gal Maria"

"She's not my gal, you're the gay one here"

"I work with Maria and Coulson then. You didn't tell me she was an agent"

"Wasn't relevant"

"Was now i'm working with her idiot"

"You didn't tell me where you worked"

I walked down the hall and Coulson walked by gesturing to Fury's office. I nodded back at him and continued my conversation while following.

"I worked as an agent and you know i would never give it up so when i said new job what did you think?"

"I don't know, a cop?"

"I would never be a cop"

"Romanoff, off the phone" Fury commanded

"Is that Fury? Put me on speaker"

"No i won't put you on speaker"

"Kat, put me on"

I clicked the speaker button and held my phone so people could hear it. Maria, Coulson and Fury looked at me like i was an idiot as i just rolled my eyes at the woman on the phone.

"Already sending my sister on missions, Fury?"

"Yes Romanoff i am, problem?" Fury answered

"She's been there a day"

"She volunteered" Coulson replied

"Of course she did"

"Goodbye Natasha"

"Be safe Kat, you owe me coffee so don't die"

"Yeah, yeah"

I hung the phone up and placed it in my pocket before looking over at Fury. He had his normal face on and had papers in front of him with loads of writing.

"Sorry about her"

"It's fine, just read this over" Fury replied