42

Me and Bucky went to Pizza Hut. It was probably the most fun i had in a while. I took photos and we ate a butt load of pizza before going to my next reservation of the day. We got in the car as Bucky rubbed his stomach. We ate a lot of pizza.

"I'm so full" Bucky groaned

"You shouldn't have eaten that last slice of pizza then"

"It was lonely" Bucky shrugged

I chuckled at the man before starting the car. We chatted and laughed all the way there. Bucky then furrowed his eyebrows at me when i parked up. I turned to his frowning face and smirked.

"I said relaxing"

"I've never been here before" Bucky stated

"Because you're a man and they think it's weird"

"Well i am excited and scared. They touch your feet" Bucky frowned

"Trust me Bucko, you'll love it"

I winked at the man before stepping out of the car. He followed close behind as i pushed the door open. They knew me obviously and i waved to the owner as she walked up to us.

"I see you've bought a friend" The woman smiled

"Lizzie, this is Bucky. He is a newbie to this so i was hoping we could start with something simple"

"This is the Bucky you keep going on about. It is nice to meet Kat's best friend in person" Lizzie nodded

Bucky nodded sheepishly at the woman. I chuckled and lead him to an empty chair. He sat down as i sat next to him and immediately two women came up to us.

"The usual?" Nicky asked

"Please"

I slid my shoes off along with my socks before looking at Bucky who was hesitant at first.

"It wont hurt Bucko, trust me. I come here every time I'm stressed and it instantly relaxes me"

"Ive never had a mani pedi before though" Bucky replied

"I'm here with you til-"

"Okay i get it, i get it" Bucky laughed

I smirked at him as he also took his shoes off. I laid back and they started after a while.

"This has been a good day. Thank you Kat" Bucky smiled

"Anything for my favourite senior citizen"

Bucky shook his head at me and chuckled.

It was a good hour until they finished. My toes were painted and we were relaxed. Bucky admitted to liking it and i promised him i would take him more often.

After that, i conjured myself some flip flops and stuck them on, not wanting to ruin my perfectly painted toes. We headed out and went into the store next door so i could buy some bread. We then headed to the park and sat on our usual bench as Bucky threw the bread into the pond.

"A shame i'm back in work soon"

Bucky gasped: "Did you just say a shame??"

"Yeah, i'd love to relax by the pond forever. Being old must rule for you"

Bucky scoffed and swatted my arm. I chuckled at the man before throwing some bread in.

We spent a while there as well till it was time for Bucky to go out with Steve and for me to plan his party. I recruited Sam as well since he can party. We got back to mine and Bucky changed before the door knocked. I opened it with a straight face as Steve was stood there with flowers and pink cheeks.

"Listen here Mister. You will not get my son drunk, you will not fool around with him, he must be back by like eight and if you break his heart in any way i will fry your spangled ass. You hear me!"

Steve looked frightened.

"Yes ma'am" He stuttered out

"Damn right"

I went to turn around but pulled his tie in instead. Steves frightened face was in mine as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"I will personally slice you into fine pieces and feed you to the ducks if you lay a hand on him. You will feel pain for a month until i decide to spare your whimpering ass and slash your throat. Understood Steven?"

"Doll leave him alone" Bucky chuckled

"If he comes back with the slightest mark, it's your ass"

"Katrina" Bucky scowled

"Only warning him"

I let go of Steves tie and he stood up not making eye contact with me. I straightened his tie out and squinted my eyes before turning back around to Bucky. He looked very dashing. Black dress pants with a white shirt that had a few buttons undone. His hair was in a bun and he had a clean shave. I walked up to him and took his cheeks in my hands as he raised an eyebrow.

"James, you look gorgeous"

"I know i look super hot and sexy" Bucky sassed

"Watch the sass young man. I only just approved this date"

Bucky chuckled at me and pulled my hands off of his face. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek before pulling away.

"Be back by eight and you better not be drunk"

"I can't physically get drunk" Bucky deadpanned

"Just shut up and leave"

"Hey Stevie" Bucky smirked as he looked behind me

"I- wow- Hey uh- Buck" Steve stuttered once again

"You broke him" Bucky frowned

"He needs to be set straight"

"You threatened to chop me up and feed me to ducks!" Steve shrieked

"Watch it. I wont hesitate"

Steve immediately stopped with the sass. Bucky rolled his eyes and patted me on the shoulder before walking towards Steve. Bucky kissed him on the cheek as Steve gave him the flowers. Bucky put them into a vase as i just watched them. They were an adorable couple and they deserved each other. A tear may or may not have slipped out as they both turned back to look at me.

"Are you crying?" Bucky asked

"My boys all grown up"

I sniffled as they laughed at me, Bucky quickly hugged me again before running back to Steves side.

"In all seriousness, have a good night. You both deserve this"

Bucky's tear slipped out this time as i turned away.

"Go before i start sobbing"

Bucky chuckled through a sniff as i kept my head away. They both sent me their goodbyes before the door closed. Then out came the one and only Samuel Wilson who was hidden in my room.

"Are you crying?" Sam asked as a sly smile approached his lips

"Shut up and help me set this party up"