5

We got back to shield HQ and i helped myself off the jet while watching over Bucky as well. Coulson forced me to put a sling around my shoulder as we walked in. The four of us depressingly walked up to Fury's office and i went to knock on the door forgetting that my good arm was now my bad one. I cursed and knocked with my other as Fury told us to come in.

"Who's that and why have you got that?" Fury asked pointing to my shoulder

"Meet Sargent James Barnes or Steve Rogers old friend Bucky" Coulson smiled

"Yeah and i got shot"

"You got what?" Fury shrieked

"Chill you old man, i'm fine"

I tensed while removing the sling from my arm. Coulson shook his head at me as the others watched me collapse in a chair across from Fury. I pulled out my phone and started making a call.

"Get your ass here along with your little friend"

"Which one asshole?"

"Steve. That's his name isn't it?"

I looked at Coulson and he nodded proudly as i hung the phone up. The other three were now stood behind me as Fury just watched us.

"Maybe you should go down to the med wing" Maria suggested

"I'm right as rain, sunshine"

Fury rolled his eye (singular) at me and i sent him a smile. Bucky looked kinda uncomfortable and a bit fidgety if you ask me. I stood up and grabbed the sling before walking over to Coulson.

"Take the sling, I'm fine and Barnes, with me"

"Where are you going?" Fury asked

"My office, he don't look to good. Send Nat and Rogers there when they arrive please"

I smiled at them all and started to walk as Bucky followed eagerly. I could tell he didn't want to be there. I opened the door for him and he stepped out as i followed. Neither of us spoke as we walked to my door. I unlocked the door and stepped in, holding it open for the man. He nodded and walked in before looking around.

"Sit anywhere, i couldn't care less, want a drink or food?"

"Please" Bucky nodded

"Well what'd you want Barnes? Can i call you that?"

"Bucky is fine" Bucky nodded

"Okay well Bucky, you can have whatever. I can order some good shit here like KFC or McDonalds"

He looked at me like a clueless puppy. Either they didn't have it back then or he couldn't remember. I whipped out my phone once again and clicked onto McDonalds app as i really wanted a big mac right about now.

"Do you know what a burger is?"

'Yes, i know what a burger is" Bucky said giving me a 'are you stupid' look

"Want a burger or two or how many? And fries?"

"Two please and i would love fries" Bucky smiled

Damn he smiles? That's cute. I ordered the food while sticking my legs on the desk and looked over at him. He looked a little less tense around just me then all the others. Bucky met my curious gaze and raised an eyebrow at me.

"So you remember me then?" Bucky sighed

"Yeah and apparently you remember me"

"You were the best one i trained, your sister was good but you were better" Bucky nodded