12

So it had been a good few hours. Or days, i'm not really sure at this point but i did know Rumlow kept coming back and for using me as a rag doll. I let him though. He always got worked up that this didn't affect me at all.

Pierce hadn't come back in a while either which either meant 1 of 3 things. 1: He found Bucky, 2: He got fed up of me or 3: He died. Hoping number 2 or 3 since Bucky was a good man.

It was time for my annual session to piss Rumlow off but this time he didn't look pissed or upset; he looked happy. Rumlow opened the door and i leant back against the wall watching him.

"Your little friends are trying to find you" Rumlow smirked

"Well i sure as hell hope so"

"They aren't going to though" Rumlow grinned

"And why is that, wise old one?"

"Because, Romanoff, we're gonna hide you away so no one can find you, after Pierce comes" Rumlow replied

"Awe but i thought you liked me?"

"No you're lesbian or gay or some shit. I don't care" Rumlow huffed

"Good thing i am, would never go for a nasty bitch like you"

Rumlow's face crumpled and i could see he was resisting to hit me but that didn't matter. His palm slapped my cheek but while he was doing that i swiped his legs so he fell to his side. I snatched his gun and stood up, holding it to him.

"Nice try asshole, you think a top agent like me wouldn't try something?"

"No we did" Rumlow smirked

I didn't really understand but there was a button in his hand. My eyes widened and i dropped the gun onto him as he pressed it. His body lit up like a firework with electrical currents. It was quite amusing to see this backfire on him.

"What was that?"

"You... bitch" Rumlow spat as his body was still vibrating

"That's me"

I winked at him and grabbed his actual gun from his boot. The gun was held to him as i kicked everything else away from him. I took his phone and entered Fury's number. Of course he didn't answer though. I rolled my eyes before entering another number, that did pick up.

"Hill"

"Hey hot stuff"

"Kat?"

"Yours truly"

"How- What- Where are you?"

"I'm not sure"

"I'll track the phone, stay there"

"Probably not wise babe, i am in a Hydra base"

"True, stay on the line then while you walk"

"Awe, you want to hear my voice that bad?"

"Shut up Romanoff"

"You like me really"

"Yes, yes i do"

"What?"

"What? I didn't say anything"

"Hmm sure you didn't"

"I didn't. Just shut up and get out alive"

"You got it sweetheart"