0.2

Chapter 2: Dates and disasters

Louis twirls in front of the mirror, the outfit he had planned to wear on his and Austin's date clad on his body. He smiles at himself and decides to go with this one, having several others to choose from, but knowing that Austin loves these red jeans on him.

His phone begins ringing and he rushes to pick it up, grinning wildly when seeing Austin's contact photo flash on the screen. "Hey, baby," Louis greets sweetly, sitting down on the bed and crossing one leg over the other. "I am missing you."

"I miss you too, babe. Um, I think I may have to push back our date for an hour or two tonight..." Louis pouts and is about to speak when Austin interrupts. "I've, uh, just been hit by a car."

"What?!" Louis panics and stands up, face turning a pale white. His hand moves to his chest, heart beating rapidly under it. "Are you okay? Are you in hospital?"

"I'm fine, Lou. Just a bit shaken, my hearts going one hundred miles an hour, but besides from that, I am okay. I have called Jez for a ride, so I'll be home as soon as possible."

"Are you sure you don't need to go—?" Louis is about to say the hospital before he is interrupted.

"I'm coming home to you, my darling. I promised a date and that's what I will be giving you. Okay?"

Louis sighs and drops his chin to his chest, scraping his foot against the floor. "Okay, Austy. I will see you soon. Be careful, please."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! Thoughts?

- What is your birthday?

- What do you think will happen next?