2.2

Louis had been thinking about Harry a lot since he last spoke to him. Obsessing about the pros and cons of calling him, apologising for what he said. Even if it was just a check-up, making sure Harry was in good health. But, he was too much of a coward.

That is until he makes the revelation that he needs to see Harry.

Louis opens the fridge and chooses a snack for himself, because Harry would want him to eat. Louis walks to his wardrobe and chooses a shirt Harry had complimented when Louis wore it last, and he puts it on, smiling at his reflection.

And then he is grabbing his keys and wallet, and beginning his walk to the cafe. Harry had sent him his work schedule not too long ago so Louis knew where to find Harry if he ever needed him. And the past week has shown Louis that he really does need Harry. Even if he knew that he would sooner or later get attached to Harry. He would deal with that when it happens.

When Louis walks through the glass door, he instantly spots Harry. He is talking—well it looks more like flirting—with some random guy and Louis can't help but pout.

"So you found yourself a boyfriend?" Louis blurts out as soon as the man leaves and Harry's beautiful green eyes find him.

"Huh?" Harry asks, looking genuinely confused. Louis rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Never mind... Can I have a tea?"

Harry shakes his head fondly and nods. "Yes, Louis. You can have a tea." Harry leans closer to Louis. "Come stay at mine tonight. I have missed you."

"Why should I?"

"Because I am sexy..."

"Take that atrocious green apron off... And maybe the shirt too, and then I will think about it," Louis jokes back, eyes running up and down Harry's body.

"I will take off more if you'd like..." When Louis covers his blush with his hands, Harry chuckles and pulls away. "I have a doctors appointment tonight, so I will leave the key under the mat for you."

"Are you sick?"

Harry snorts. "No, my heart is just broken from my lack of Louis."

"Make jokes like that again and it will stay broken, mister."

A/N: Final update for today! I hope you liked them all. <33

- Do you like Louis and Harry's banter?

- Do you think Louis made the right idea with going to see Harry?

- How do you think their friendship will go now?