3.4

Louis gently pulls Austin's things from the cupboard. He presses each to his nose and grips it tightly before putting the items into the plastic tub. He had cried all night and when waking up this morning, knew what he needed to do. He couldn't lose someone else, and although he loved having Austin's things still around, he knew that was not ever going to bring him back.

And Louis knows Austin would call him an idiot if he let a second chance at love to slip away.

After his clothing, Louis takes a picture of Austin down. "Thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for saving me... And thank you for giving me him." Louis puts the photo back up with hesitance, but when he sees the empty spot next to it, he knows what his next action is.

-*-

With multiple frames and pictures bought and printed, Louis gets to his room and begins placing all of the photos in the brand new frames. He stands one next to Austin, and can't help but grin when he sees the two boys. His two boys.

He then gets all of Harry's clothes that were left there and puts them in the cupboard next to his own. With that done, Louis rushes to the bathroom and unpacks Harry's toiletry bag, putting his medicine in the sink cabinet and his toothbrush in the holder, after throwing Austin's own out.

The last thing Louis does is slowly slip his engagement ring off. He presses it to his lips and places it in the cabinet, with Harry's medicine. "I love you so much, Austin..."

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Let me know your thoughts! xo

-Did you enjoy this chapter?

-What was your favourite part?

-What do you think will happen next?

-What do you hope will happen next?

Please leave some comments and have a great day/night!