1.5

Chapter 15: Wish I had you

A week after the incident, and plenty of messages between Harry and Louis, Louis has agreed on going to Harry's house for dinner. They decided a less public place to meet may be more comforting, so Harry offered up his home for a night.

Louis walks through the grassy area and straight to Austin's grave, smiling softly at the circled picture of the boy that is stuck onto the stone. "Hi, darling," Louis whispers as he sits down, the damp grass seeping through his pants. He reads over the words, bottom lip trembling with the urge to cry. "I don't think you knew how much I love you..."

He places down the flowers he has in hand, the same type as Austin has brought him on their first date. Big, vibrant and purple. "I met this guy... He-um, he has your heart... He seems lovely, but it is strange, you know?" Louis sniffles and wipes at his eyes. "I am meeting him again tonight. Last time I walked out on him, stupid, right?" Louis chuckles through tears. "I wish you were here instead," Louis whispers and his heart sinks at how mean he sounds, how hurtful that would be for someone, like Harry, to hear. "I love you, Austy. Always will."

A/N: hiya! I hope you enjoyed!

- What do you think may happen at the dinner?

- Do you think it is good to have Harry around?

- What do you hope will happen in the future chapters?