2.1

Louis knocks on the door of Jeremy's, all ready to tell him what's going on, to get some advice from him, like he usually would whenever he and Austin were having troubles.

They did not fight a lot, but when they did, it was over stupid things. Like what their future kids would be named. Austin always liked the name Violet, but Louis did not like purple, which was Austin's favourite, so that ended in a fight. Or when Louis wanted to dress as buzz and woody for Halloween, but Austin insisted they weren't a couple. But two toys named that had to be more than friends Louis had always responded with.

Louis hated those fights with a burning passion.

He would do anything to have them back.

The door swings open, but before Louis can say anything, he notices the red, tear stained cheeks and watery eyes of Jeremy. "What happened?" Louis whispers and instantly steps forward to engulf Jeremy in a hug.

"My best friend died," Jeremy manages to say. "I-I was just looking through photo albums from when we were young and it has just hit me, I will never get to see him again." Louis tears up at that, but remains strong as he walks them inside, shutting the door on his way in.

The floor is full of pictures, and Louis quickly glances over them, instantly seeing the bright, orange hair of the love of his life printed on every one of them. "I have not had the courage to look through all of our photos yet," Louis confesses as Jeremy sits on the couch, using the back of his hand to wipe his cheeks.

Louis' knees become weak and he collapses to the ground, hands immediately moving to grab at a few of the pictures. "I had always liked brunettes until Austin came along. He was my exception to everything." A few more minutes go by of Louis just looking at the photos of his boy. "Now, would you like a drink? Something to eat? A bath ran? You have looked after me so much, it is time for me to return that favour."

"A tea would be good... Where is Harry? Did he get home okay? I know he is not really allowed to drink with the medicine he is on, but he said he would be fine."

Louis' heart quickens in it's pace, and he stares to the ground. "Yeah, he is okay..."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!

- Do you like Louis and Jeremy's friendship?

- Do you think Louis is becoming stronger? Why/why not?