1.7

"Would you like to stay and watch a movie?" Harry mumbles as he stands from the dining table where he and Louis had just finished eating. Louis watches him walk to the cupboard and pull out some pills, shaking two into his hand, although his focus remains on Louis.

"What are those for?" Louis questions, not intending to ignore the question Harry had asked, just extremely curious about the tablets. He knows it is none of his business, not at all, but sometimes his words don't process before blabbering out.

"It's to help my heart," Harry replies as he throws them into his mouth, washing them down with a glass of water that he fills from the tap and gulps down, before tipping the rest down the sink. "My body could reject my heart," Louis finds himself mentally cringing at the 'my'. "So I have to take these to try and prevent that happening."

"What happens if your body rejects his heart?" Louis subtly corrects, but it doesn't go unnoticed by Harry, who frowns slightly.

"I don't know, I die, I guess," Harry shrugs as if it is nothing and Louis gapes a little, eyes scanning over his face in search of a joke.

"Oh."

"So, a movie? Or do you want me to give you a lift home? You said you haven't been sleeping well, so maybe you just want to go home to bed."

Louis thinks for a moment and then stands, grabbing the dirty dishes from the table and walking them over to the sink with a grin. "I'd like to stay and watch a movie," Louis decides and Harry smiles so wide, not being able to hide his excitement.

"Okay, let's go choose!"

-*-

"Do you want a hug?" Harry asks softly when hearing Louis' little sniffles over the television, the flicker of the light illuminating Louis' tears. It was not a sad movie, not at all, but there was a proposal, and Louis instantly felt himself become upset about it. He never got that. He never got his one true love to propose to him.

Louis nods quickly and scoots over to Harry, pressing his head against the man's chest quickly as Harry wraps his arms around the boy's shoulders. "I miss him so much," Louis tells Harry, eyes growing heavy as he listens to the beat of Austin's heart.

"I know you do, love. I know it hurts." Louis just hums and presses his face further into Harry's chest, muttering apologies over and over when hearing Harry hiss. "It is okay, Lou. I don't mind. Do what you need."

Louis lays his head back down, and they continue to watch the movie until the rolling credits—well, Harry does.

"Lou?" Harry whispers, smiling fondly when he realises Louis had fallen to sleep. He thinks on it for a moment before scooting them both down to lay on the couch and covers them with a blanket. "Good night, Lou."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Please leave me some love & comments, and have a great day/night! <3