1.9

"I wanna do karaoke," Louis giggles and tries to crawl over Harry, who sits in the booth across from Jeremy.

"I don't think so, sweetheart," Harry chuckles and pushes Louis back onto the red leather gently. "You nearly fell over on the way to the bathroom." Louis grumpily pouts, crossing his arms over his chest in a huff.

"You tripped me with your big ass clown feet," Louis pokes out his tongue at Harry and glares at a laughing Jeremy.

"Drunk Louis is always the best," Jeremy tells Harry, who agrees easily, smiling fondly down at the small boy, who for the first time since they had met, didn't seem to be thinking of Austin.

"Drunk Louis thinks Harry is cute," Louis mumbles, shiny, blue eyes glancing up at the boy.

"Sober Harry thinks Louis is cute." Harry receives a wary look from Jeremy as he threads his hands through Louis' caramel hair, but doesn't pay much attention to it.

-*-

Louis and Harry stumble into the house, clinging to each other in order to not tumble over in their drunken states.

Harry switches the light on while maintaining a firm grip on the smaller boy, even in his tipsy state, he is worried about Louis and only Louis.

"Do you need anythi—" Harry is cut off when Louis' lips attach to his own, tiny arms moving to reach around Harry's neck. Harry kisses back. He isn't thinking.

Well, he isn't thinking until Louis lets out a moan of, "Austin." Harry pulls back immediately, guilt setting in instantly. And he can tell Louis' realisation has sunk in as well.

"Oh no," the smaller whimpers.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!

- Did you like this chapter?

- How do you think Louis will react?

- What would you like to happen next?