2.3

Louis, with a bag full of take-away food, squats down and reaches beneath Harry's 'welcome' mat to get the spare key the boy had promised to leave for Louis.

Louis lets himself into the home, and while humming a tune, pulls the Chinese food from the bags, getting it out on the kitchen counter, ready for when Harry arrives home.

Pictures hanging on Harry's wall catch Louis' eyes. He glances around, as if checking nobody is watching him, and makes his way to the photographs.

The first thing Louis notices is how sickly Harry looked, skinny, pale. Beautiful, but haunting. Louis can't help but frown at this. Harry would have died if Austin hadn't. Louis' heart aches at the thought of never meeting Harry.

His sparkling, blue eyes move to another picture. It is Harry with some guy. Harry looks younger, maybe in his teens. The boy is kissing his cheek. They look very close.

"Lou?" The sound of the door swinging open and the call from Harry catches louis' attention. He steps back into the kitchen with one last glance at the photo. "Oh, there you are," Harry pauses speaking when seeing the food and bashfully smiles, lifting up his own take-away, from the same shop.

"I didn't know you were..."

"Oops?" Harry grins and places it on the bench next to Louis'. "I guess we have more to eat now."

Louis rushes around to Harry and wraps his arms around him. "Did the doctors go okay?"

Harry hugs back, staring blankly at the wall behind them. "Yeah, it went fine."

A/N: Hi! I hope you enjoyed!

- Did you like this chapter?

- Who do you think Harry was with in the photo?

- Do you think Harry was telling the truth about the doctors?

- What do you want to happen next?