1.1

Chapter 11: Strain

Louis and Jeremy walk into the quiet cafe they had never been to before. Louis had refused to go to 'Daisy's' the place him and Austin would go every Sunday for breakfast. They'd read a book together sometimes, while other times they'd just talk over shared pastries, enjoying each others company.

This place was much smaller in comparison, with a rustic vibe instead of a modern one. It is pretty, Louis thinks as they walk in. His body trembles, which seems like a permanent thing now, the shakiness of his body being non stop. They walk up to the counter together, a man and woman standing behind it talking. "Are you sure you're ready to be back?" He hears the girl say before watching the man give her a tight smile and he walks over.

"What can I get for you?" The awfully pale man asks, shifting uncomfortably on his feet. Jeremy orders a take away tea for them both and slaps Louis' hand gently when he goes to grab out his wallet.

The server takes the money with a polite smile and the lady begins work on making the drinks. As the green-eyed guy turns to her, he knocks down the size demo cups and begins leaning down to grab them with a whimper. "Don't you dare!" She rushes out and bends down instead. "You have just recently had surgery, don't strain yourself."

Louis looks away from the two and out of the window, shaky hands fidgeting with his engagement ring he now refuses to take off. He stared at brightly coloured cars and the tattoo shop across the road until a drink was pushed into his hand by Jeremy and he heard the man mumble a thank you. And they left.

A/N: Hi, how are you today? :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know your thoughts! x