1.8

After waking up next to Harry, Louis had scrambled out before he woke. He knew nothing had happened, but couldn't help the guilt that filled his body. He had sulked in his bed for a few days after, too sad and guilty to move from it. Austin's shirt had been clutched in his hands the whole time, beginning to smell of Louis instead of Austin, causing the boy to feel worse.

That is, until he got a message from Harry.

Harry: Hi, Lou. I'm sorry about the other night. You fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you and make you more exhausted. I realised I crossed the line. I want to make it up to you. Maybe go to the cinema? I hope you are well. Take care. X

Louis doesn't need to think long before agreeing to see a movie with Harry. Any excuse to get out of the dark room. Once they work out a time, Louis slides from the scratchy covers and rushes to the shower, feet padding against the ground. He cleans himself quickly and gets dressed in decent clothes.

-*-

"Hey!" Louis spins on his feet and smiles when he sees Harry walking at a quick pace towards him. "How are you?" Harry asks and pulls Louis into a bone-crushing hug. "I'm really sorry—"

"Don't apologise. I'm not mad."

"Upset?"

"No. Just felt a bit guilty, is all. I know nothing happened, I just... Don't know."

"Okay, let's not worry about that right now. We have a movie to watch!" Harry changes the subject quickly and Louis sighs in relief and allows Harry to take his hand, pulling him into the cinemas. They buy their tickets—well Harry buys them, and all the food, insisting to Louis that he would be doing so.

And Louis didn't complain, just thanked the boy.

"You two are a lovely couple," the elderly lady scooping the popcorn tells them. She passes the popcorn over to Harry, throwing them a smile. Harry smiles back, but Louis steps away a little.

Neither of them say anything to her, just take the popcorn and make their way to cinema one. Louis trails behind a little, still stumped about the statement from the woman.

"Louis... Don't worry about what she said, okay?" Harry turns to whisper to Louis, sensing his struggle. "We know we are just friends. Don't worry about what others think."

"Yeah, okay."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!

- Do you think Harry and Louis are getting closer?

- Do you think Louis will handle this well?

- Why do you think Louis freaked out?

- What is your favourite and least favourite thing about Louis' character?

- What is your favourite and least favourite thing about Harry's character?

Please leave some comments and have a great day/night! <3