3.1

Things were going great, until they weren't. They were a week into dating, without the label. Harry slept over every night, they hadn't kissed yet, besides from the previous... accident, but would cuddle non-stop. It was easy, being together. Well, most of the time.

"Harry, why is your shirt in my wardrobe?" Louis accuses.

"I didn't want it to get crinkled before our double date with Jeremy and his new love interest," Harry teases, coming up behind Louis to hug him.

Louis shrugs him off and flips around to him, visibly fuming.

"This is Austin's side!" The smaller screeches.

"Lou, I didn't... I am sorry."

"You are never going to replace him, if that is what you think!" Louis pushes Harry aside and begins walking away but is stopped by Harry's hand grabbing his arm.

"Louis, what? How am I trying to replace him?"

"I don't know, but I love him more than I'll ever like you and-and if you think that is going to change, you are very wrong." Harry steps forward and rips his shirt off the hangers, the buttons flying everywhere. It falls to the ground and with teary eyes Harry whispers

"Happy?"

Louis looks at the shirt and only then realises what he has done. He shakes his head and begins to cry, falling into Harry's arms. "I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I really like you, Harry. I really do."

"Just will never like me as much as him..." Harry mumbles bitterly and walks off towards the shower. Louis covers his face after watching the boy walk away and sobs into his hands. The minute he hears the shower going, he lunges down to pick Harry's shirt up. He lays the soft fabric on to the bed, next to his pillow, where Austin's usually is.

Next, Louis leans down to pick up all of the buttons and carefully places them on the side table, making a mental reminder to get it fixed for Harry. But, not yet. Right now all he wants to do is cuddle up with said shirt, and he does so, after picking one of Austin's shirts for Harry to wear with shaky hands. He gets into the bed and holds Harry's shirt tightly, breathing in the scent of it until his eyes become heavy and mind becomes drowsy.

When Harry walks out of the shower, fully dressed in the clothes he wore into it, he hears Louis' soft snores and smiles fondly. He walks up to the boy, noticing the shine of his engagement ring and glimmer of his wet lashes.

"I may not be your favourite, but you are mine, Lou," he sniffles softly and puts the shirt back into the closet, carefully. Before walking back over to Louis, pressing his lips to his cheek. And then, he leaves.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! Let me know your thoughts! xo

-Did you enjoy this chapter?

-What was your favourite part?

-What do you think will happen next?

-What do you hope will happen next?

Please leave some comments and have a great day/night!