Lonely Decisions

Being in class without Yeosang is the fucking worst – especially in modern dance and Choreographies where I don't know anyone else yet

Being in class without Yeosang is the fucking worst – especially in modern dance and Choreographies where I don't know anyone else yet. Out of habit, I start checking out some of the guys as we warm up, waiting for Mrs Park to come out of her office.

Most of the guys here don't seem to be my type – although, thinking about it, I also couldn't pinpoint what exactly my type is. In high school and at my old uni I didn't have any kind of pattern. I just hooked up with guys that had piqued my interest, were handsome, and interested enough in hooking up with me too.

So basically... quite a bunch of people.

There's a cute guy now. He seems to be busy doing his warm-up at the other side of the room, but I catch him looking at me twice.

Okay - maybe I'm shit at making friends. But at least I'm pretty good at finding people to hook up with. That does count as social skills, right?

When the cute guy looks my way a third time I send him a smirk, and he averts his gaze quickly, blushing.

A bit predictable. Still cute though.

Probably I am kind of a sucker for blonde guys, now that I'm coming to think of it. A lot of my hookups in Busan were blonde. Yeosang is blonde – not that I see him as anything more than a friend now- But still. And the blushing guy who's doing his warm-up exercises for dance has got blonde hair too. It's a light blonde and parted in the middle, partly falling over his forehead. It looks good on him like that.

Leaning against the wall behind me, I start checking him out a bit.

Like many dancers, he's got a great physique... and, judging from the stretching he's doing right now, he's also quite flexible. This is gonna be good. I could probably watch him for at least half an hour, but I decide that now's not the time for that.

So instead of just smirking when I lock eyes with him once more, I beckon him to come over. And when he does, getting up within a matter of seconds and making his way over to me, I can feel the depressing loneliness on my shoulders lighten a considerable bit.

 And when he does, getting up within a matter of seconds and making his way over to me, I can feel the depressing loneliness on my shoulders lighten a considerable bit