San and Juhee

When I step into San's and my flat again after Yeosang's and my dance training, still worried about how I'm gonna approach San after what happened between us this afternoon, a "Hey, Wooyoung!" makes me lift my head

It's not San who's greeted me – he's also not sitting at the kitchen table to study like usual. It's Juhee who's coming my way. "How was dance training?"

"How do you-" Obviously San told her. I break off mid-sentence. "It was okay. We finished the choreo."

"Cool." Juhee hesitates, then bites down on her bottom lip. "Say... you were doing that choreo with Yeosang, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Ah. I... was just curious..." Juhee laughs. It sounds a little bit exaggerated, and if it wasn't for San who takes just this moment to whine, "Juheeee, are you coming?" from the bathroom, I would've asked her what that blush on her cheeks was about.

"Sure thing, Sannie, one minute!" She throws me an apologetic glance. "See you later then, Wooyoung. You're coming to the party, right?"

"Yeah."

"Great." Brushing past me, she opens the bathroom door and shuts it just as quickly behind her.

Wait. I'm standing kind of frozen in the middle of the corridor, wait. Juhee and San in one bathroom – what the fuck is this about?

"Are you sure about this?", I can hear Juhee ask teasingly behind the door.

San giggles in response. "Too late to go back now, is it?"

"True." I can almost hear Juhee grinning at that – and just everything about that little conversation and the fact that they're talking like this in a bathroom makes me feel uneasy. What's going on in there? Why are they together?

Truth slaps me in the face the moment the shower turns on.

So. Hooking up in the shower? That's it? I wish I could come up with some other possibilities – but that's pretty hard considering that I still vividly remember this one time some dude gave me a blowjob in a club's public bathroom. Or how I once bent a guy over a bathroom sink and he almost screamed out in pleasure every time I thrusted into him because I hit his prostate head-on. Or this one time where I thought it would be a good and hot idea to fuck this one guy in the shower. - It wasn't, but that's besides the point.

So – San and Juhee. For a moment I feel like I've forgotten how to breathe. This is not fucking happening. Didn't Juhee just a minute ago seem like she might have a crush on Yeosang? Didn't San, only a few hours ago, look like he wanted to kiss me? And didn't San also tell me that he would never-

He would never hook up with a stranger. I slump against the wall. Juhee is no stranger to him. It had sounded as though they were friends.