Honestly

"Okay

"Okay." Lightly panting, Yunho turns the music down until Hala Hala is nothing more than a faint background whisper. "I don't know about you. But I think we're done for today."

"We are", I agree. I'm feeling as though someone set all of my muscles on fire – and yep, as I whip my phone out from my sports bag to check the time, I can see that we've been practicing for something close to four hours. No wonder I'm feeling so drained. No wonder everyone looks so exhausted – San, Yunho, Yeosang, and Jongho. Seonghwa left half an hour ago to go and check on Hongjoong.

It's pretty incredible that we managed to drag our training time out like this though. Normally, someone always starts complaining about forming bruises or aching muscles or allegedly twisted ankles after about two hours – but the prospect of not only doing this for ourselves but also for Hongjoong has somehow kept everyone up and awake until now.

Speaking of ankles – I think I overstretched my lateral ligament a bit during training. I feel it in every step I take with my right foot, every roll over. But it could be worse – right now, it's barely more than a faint, unpleasant strain.

"We should call it a day", Jongho confirms, and I'm about to grab my sports bag so I can wait for the first moment when San and I will be alone, and I can finally, finally, talk to him, and hopefully escape whatever Jongho had in mind when he said he wanted to talk with me-

"What about a cool-down?", Yeosang asks.

"I have to go to the bathroom for a second!" San is already out of the door before any of us have had the time to react.

This might be my only chance to talk to him before he goes back to Jongho's and Yunho's. "I, uh. Me too", I declare quickly, sliding my phone into my pants' pocket, and trying to act composed as I jog towards the door. "But you can start without me."

"Sure...", Yeosang drawls out quietly.

I quickly slip out into the corridor before Jongho can say something. The door to the studio falls shut behind me, and I bump into a sweaty back right in front of me – San was standing directly behind the door. I take a quick step back, just as he whirls around. "Sorry", we say at the same time – and then there's movement in the partial shade down the corridor.

San grabs my sleeve just as the two people detach from one another and the blonde one takes a step closer to us. "Isn't that... isn't that Jimin?", San wants to know very quietly, pointing in the guys' direction. "He was... They were making out, y'know?"

It takes me a moment to recognize the blonde guy who started making his way over to us. But as he passes under the first lamp that casts a weak light on his face, and calls out, "Wooyoung?", there's really no doubt that it is Jimin, with a bright smile on his face and mussed-up blonde hair.

"Yeah, it's him", I tell San. I feel hyper-aware of the fact that he hasn't let go of my sleeve – and even though I thought that my heart was already beating fast enough during dance training, this is a completely different kind of racing heartbeat. "And", I clear my throat, "I guess the other guy is" – God, please let it be Yoongi – "Yoongi. His boyfriend."