Room 34B

A/N: First smut, here we go, I guess... (why again am i doing this??)

A hot moan leaves Jimin's lips, and since he seems to like being handled like this, I press him further into his own mattress while my tongue roams his mouth

A hot moan leaves Jimin's lips, and since he seems to like being handled like this, I press him further into his own mattress while my tongue roams his mouth. It's been too long since I last got laid.

This is really good. I can feel Jimin's growing erection pressing against my thigh, and I'd be lying to say that I'm not excited or turned on.

"You're hot", I breathe, and slide my hand under Jimin's sweater. When I've found his left nipple under the fabric, I let my fingertips ghost over the bud for a second before pinch it slightly. Jimin yelps, but the sound turns into another moan soon after.

"Shh, not so loud", I remind him. "Didn't you tell your flatmate that I was 'just a classmate'?"

Squeezing his eyes shut, Jimin doesn't answer except for another needy moan that I swallow as I press my mouth on his again.

His breathing becomes even more shallow as I pull my hand out from under his sweater and let it glide down to his clothed dick. "Fuck, Wooyoung", he pants out when I start palming him, going from slow to rough in a matter of seconds.

"Shh", I repeat. This is kinda fun. I really missed hooking up with someone...

Just then, my phone dings.

I don't pay any further attention to it at first, rather continuing to palm Jimin into oblivion, wondering if I can make him cum in his pants like this – until I remember what that ding means.

I sit up abruptly, searching my pants' pockets frantically.

"Wooyoung, what the hell?", Jimin complains, slowly sitting up too. The dazed look on his face doesn't match his frown. "What is it?", he wants to know, a mixture of confusion and annoyance lacing his voice.

"Sorry – it's really important. Have you seen my phone?" The second I say it, I spot it on the floor at his bed's end. Thank God.

That ding means I've just received a new email. And although I know that a new mail doesn't have to mean anything, my heart is suddenly beating wildly against my ribs. It's probably just some spam mail, like all those times before-

It isn't. It's from the students' flats' administration.

Reading the text as quickly as possibly, I feel my mood getting even better. There's a new free room, and I can have it! I don't even bother checking the details in the attachment – I write my answer immediately. This is first come, first serve, and I really desperately want to be the one, from all those people on the waiting list, who sends the first reply.

This time, I'm gonna get the fucking room. No living alone anymore.

When I've hit the Send-button for my reply, a hand starts creeping over my bare chest, all sensual and light touches. And a pair of lips presses against the nape of my neck. "Are you done?", Jimin mumbles, his breath fanning over my skin.