Escape to Busan

A/N: Here's the chapter with Wooyoung fucking Jimin senseless, have fun reading^^

I've fucked up.

The three hour train ride to Busan gives me enough time to come to this conclusion over and over again. I've fucked up, and the only thing I know is that I need a little space to think it all through.

I'm heading to Busan – to visit my family. Maybe I'll even ask my brother for advice. My sex-crazed, straight, little brother. Because that's how desperate I am.

I've broken my second rule for hooking up, the one that I couldn't remember yesterday: never hook up with two guys at the same time. Always make sure to end things with the first one before hooking up with the second one.

But it's not only that. It's also that yesterday wasn't just about kissing or hooking up. With neither San nor Jimin.

I've kissed both of them within just a few hours. I made Jimin believe we could be a thing. I woke up next to a sleeping San who was almost cuddling me to death – and then I left him exactly like this, without any explanation and just a stupid, yellow note instead.

It's even more stupid that the writing of that damn note had almost made me miss my train. Especially formulating the last sentence took me way too long: Take care.

God, I seriously can't believe I wrote this. There are literally so many cooler phrases than Take care. Although even now, I can't think of a single one.

Maybe I should've written something like Forgive me? No, that would've been way too dramatic.

Or would it? I have no clue how San is feeling right now. Maybe Forgive me would've been more appropriate than Take care? Damn it.

I only know this: I must have hurt San by just leaving – because he wouldn't have gone so far as to even kissing me if he didn't think we could be something more.

The vibration of my phone in my back pocket makes me flinch. A new text. But probably not from San, right? Because that was the reason I left him a fricking note in the first place: so he wouldn't text me back, asking Why did you leave like that? or D'you regret last night?

To be honest: I kind of do regret kissing him back. Making out with him, giving him a blowjob – it'd be way easier to explain the whole thing with Jimin to him if I hadn't done all that.

And I very much regret kissing Jimin. If I hadn't done that – hell, if I hadn't even gone downstairs to apologize – I wouldn't be in this whole mess.

No, I apologizing was definitely the right thing to do. I just shouldn't have kissed him.

Unfortunately, it's a bit too late for this realization.

"You look like shit", is the first thing my little brother tells me when I stumble out of the train and onto the platform of Busan main station.

I need some sleep. I'm so fucking tired.