Oops, I Did It Again-

A/N: Just a quick a/n: thanks to everyone who's reading this, and thanks for every vote and comment that you guys leave on the story and its chapters - it means a lot to me! <3

{we'll be moving backwards for a second... to...}

"Cheers to what now?" San laughs and lets his head fall forward against Mingi's chest in one of the rare pauses between party songs

"Cheers to me", Mingi suggests and San bursts out laughing once more.

"And why not me?" He lifts his head and lets the grin on his face morph into a pout to put more emphasis into his words.

"B'cause you're drunk and I am not."

"I'm not drunk!", San immediately complains. "Just a bit tipsy."

Mingi snorts, which makes San add: "And so are you, by the way."

"Fine." Mingi sighs. "Cheers." Without giving San time for a reply, he tilts his head back to drink the shot San had just ordered.

"You didn't even wait." San pouts again; this time it's on purpose because he knows that he can convince Mingi to do basically anything as long as his pout is big enough.

Mingi sighs again. "Next round is on me."

Sounds good enough – San smiles again and chugs his own shot of Vodka.

As the alcohol burns its way down San's throat, San thinks that maybe the party music around them isn't only good - it's amazing. The DJ isn't one the most talented he's ever heard, but the songs are great and make him move in his seat along to the beat.

He should just go dancing a bit. After all, dancing is a very important part of what parties are for.

But so are friends and alcohol... and good-looking people. San hums along with the catchy melody of the new song, contemplating on what to do next.

After a moment, Mingi speaks up again: "So – tomorrow's the day for you..."

San snorts, forgetting all about dancing and handsome people within seconds and finding himself in a sudden fit of laughter instead. "Fuck, Mingi, you're too funny", he gasps. Mingi's confused gaze makes it ten times more hilarious. "'Tomorrow's the day for you'", San mimics him once he's calmed down. "I'm not getting wed." And he starts laughing again.

Somewhere in between San's giggles, Yunho has slid on the barstool next to Mingi. It's only when San looks up again that he notices that they're both eyeing him cautiously, so he makes an effort to appear sober: "Yeah, Wooyoung is moving in tomorrow. He seems nice. We're gonna order pizza." The corners of his mouth want to move up all the time. This is just too funny, although he isn't sure anymore what exactly is so hilarious.