San's Sex Stories

A/N: Hey everyone, I just wanna say... I love you all?
Trust was ranked #5 in woosan last week (I actually only found out by coincidence) and I kind of freaked out when I saw it and had to check thrice if this was real-
A couple of weeks ago, I was only hoping for this book to eventually start trending in woosan and ateez... but now that?! Holy shit, I love you guys🧡

San pours some soju into my shot glass, then some into his own

San pours some soju into my shot glass, then some into his own. The music and wannabe-dancers around us are going wild as the DJ changes from Kick It to a new song that I don't recognize, carefully adjusting tune, rhythm, everything. It's pretty good.

My focus is somewhere else though: it's on San's thigh that's pressing up against mine ever since we sat down here on the floor, in one of the quieter corners of this room.

When San laughs, his leg shakes with laughter too, which doesn't fail in making me jittery over and over again. I'm hyper-aware of every inch where his thigh is pressing up against mine.

Luckily the soju we share eases at  least some of my tension.

We could've stayed home to do just that: drinking soju. And maybe we should have. Because San and I did get some attention when we entered this basement-room – but even now, ten minutes later, there are still people stealing glances every now and then. Stealing glances at San. Checking him out.

San doesn't seem to notice – although he keeps on running a hand through his hair, like he wants to draw extra attention to the fact that he's dyed it in a shimmering blonde. The colorful lights that are dancing over his hair, making it shine even more, are absolutely unnecessary.

We should've stayed home. I don't like seeing all these people trying to lock eyes with him. I don't like how interested they look.

San chugs his soju down in one go before he sets his shot glass down on the floor. Humming, he lets his gaze wander through the room – then he chuckles. "You're getting quite the attention here, Woo."

There's something forced about his smile that I don't like – I enjoy San beaming enthusiastically, not smiling so tensely – but I still smile back, although it probably looks rather clueless. "Oh, really?"

San rolls his eyes. "Look around you."

I refrain from asking him what's with his annoyed undertone. Instead, I let my gaze wander through the room once more – only to find the same people throwing flirty glances in our direction every now and then.

"They're looking at you, dumbass", I tell San, even though my stomach coils at those words.

Shaking his head, San refills his shot glass once more. "They aren't. - And, honestly... even if they were... I'm not interested."

There's something about the way he says it, and something about the way he rests his hand on his leg, fingertips just millimeters from my thigh, that makes me listen up. So... he's not interested in them.