【PROLOGUE】

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

WARNING!!! This is an old story that isn't even edited, so please bear in mind that it might be horribly written and too cringe.

It's him!!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

KAITO ASHIDO WAS A BUSY MAN. He had his duties as the student's council president, volleyball practice to attend to and siblings to take care of.

He didn't really have much free time, during the day that is. When the sun hid and the moon came out, he sneaked out of his house and went to 'S', where he was able to skate to his heart's content.

In school, he was seen as the perfect handsome intelligent man who was able to make you fall for him with just a glance. He always attracted so much attention, but it never bothered him.

He was also in the volleyball club, in which he quickly became friends with all the members. At first, one of his fellow first year, now a second year, hated his guts. It was because of him being popular with the ladies. After some time, the guy, which was named Yamamoto, learned to respect him.

In 'S' he was known as a cool and fast guy who quickly though of strategies when skating. Like many other skaters, he also had a 'fan club', which mostly consisted of girls that fell deeply in love with him.

Kaito stood out everywhere. His looks were the culprit. His snowy white hair, his alluring blue eyes, his toned body... He was just... Really pretty. Really, really pretty.

But it wasn't only for his looks, no. His gentle and caring personality helped a lot too. He was the type of person who was able to get along even with the most stubborn people.