-FIVE. Stress

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

『Stress』

Why does he have to be such an idiot?!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

YESTERDAY'S EVENT'S STILL LINGERED in Kaito's mind. He couldn't stop thinking about how stupid Reki was.

Like seriously, who challenges an undefeated creepy man when you couldn't even dodge some firecrackers? An idiot. And Reki was that idiot.

It also didn't help that Kaito had even more work to do now that Golden Week came to an end.

Seriously, the teen just wanted a break. With Reki being an idiot, working 24/7, having to take care of three little kids and being in a team full of childish people... He wouldn't be surprised if he got wrinkles!

    "Oi Kaito!" The white haired turned to the person who called him.

    "What do you need, Kuroo-senpai?"

    "Just wanted to let you know that today there's no practice, so you can head home after school and get some needed rest." Kuroo said.

Kaito was surprised: They didn't cancel practice very often.

    "Why?"

    "Coach wanted us to rest after a whole week of matches."

    "Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me Kuroo-senpai!" Kaito said before waving at his senior and taking out his phone.

He turned on his phone and opened the messenger app, clicking the name of the idiot he couldn't stop thinking about during all day.

REKI KYAN🛹

—Today 10:23—

REKI KYAN🛹
heyy
me amd langa sre going to
eat ramen today, wnana come??

ME
sorry, got volleyball practice
also, learn how to write lol

REKI KYAN🛹
ಥ_ಥ

—Today 12:57—

ME
REKI
REKI
REKI
REKI

REKI KYAN🛹
WHAT????????????????

ME
i can go with you guys to eat
ramen ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ