-TWELVE. The first training camp

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

The first training camp

I'm excited to see Akaashi-san again, he's a great person to talk to.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "WOAH IS THAT...?"

    "I think it is!"

    "The Skytree?!" They both shouted.

    "Nah, that's just a regular steel tower." Nobuyuki told them with a blank smile, causing Kuroo to laugh and the two idiots to scream.

    "We're in Tokyo!!"

Kaito smiled at them, glad to see them excited for so little. "Wait a second, ain't you missing a few guys?" Kuroo asked Karasuno's captain.

    "Well, you see..." And then he explained how the freak duo failed their exams.

    "So the dynamic duo had to stay and take suplementary lessons."

    "Well, that's not exactly—" Daichi got cut off by Yamamoto.

    "WOAAAAH! There's two of them now?! Now they've got a pretty one and a cute one..." He fell to his knees. "I'm not worthy of such a blessing!"

    "Take a good look tiger head, behold the glory of going to Karasuno High." The baldy said with an expression that oddly resembled to a buddha. "Ugh, so bright!"

    "Let's go." Kiyoko said to the blonde girl, ignoring the two simps.

It was then that Kaito saw her and decided to greet her. "Ah, Shimizu-senpai!"

    "Ashido-kun." Kiyoko greeted with a smile.

    "Hello, glad to see you again. And who may you be?" Kaito asked the blondie.

    "H-Hitoka Yachi, it's n-nice to meet you!" She nervously bowed.

Kaito chuckled. "Yeah, nice to meet you too. No need to be so nervous, I don't bite or anything." He patted the girls head. "Well, I better keep going. Bye bye!"