-FOUR. Goodbye, Karasuno!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

『Goodbye, Karasuno!』

A goddess and a god talking to each other... We must have been blessed!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "ACHOO!" Kiyoko sneezed.

    "Are you okay?" Kaito asked, hurriedly looking for a tissue.

The match —matches— were over, and since Nekoma didn't have a manager, Kaito went to clean the bottles with Kiyoko when she sneezed.

    "Yes, please don't worry."

    "If you say so..." not even a second after he said that, Kaito sneezed too. "Maybe someone is talking about us?"

The two chuckled a bit and with that, they continued cleaning the bottles. The boys were the ones who had to clean the whole gym, so they didn't feel any pressure to get back there soon.

    "I'm done here, so I'll be going first." 

Having finished cleaning the water bottles, Kaito stored them all safely inside the big black bag his team always brought with them and waved at Kiyoko.

When he entered the gym again, he saw Shibayama bowing to Karasuno's ace. "Yuuki, what's wrong?" He approached both of them. Shibayama seemed to nervous to respond to his senior, "You're Karasuno's ace, right? Nice to meet you, I'm Kaito Ashido." He extended his hand for a handshake.

The man yelped and shakily returned the handshake. "I—I'm Asahi Azumane..."

    "It was nice playing against you! You spikes were tough to receive, not to mention those serves of yours! Let's see each other on the national stage next time," Kaito smiled.