SPECIAL CHAPTER. Christmas!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

SPECIAL CHAPTER

SPECIAL CHAPTER

『Christmas!

Merry christmas!❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "IT'S TIME FOR OUR SECRET SANTA!" Reki grinned, sitting down next to Kaito, who was snuggled against Miya.

The group looked at the christmas tree. It was neatly decorated, the only colors were silver and azure blue. Underneath the tree lay 6 secret santa presents, ones more neat than others.

    "Let's open them in order. Why doesn't Miya go first? He's the youngest." Kaito suggested, smiling at everybody. Of course, no one could say no to that pretty face of his, so they decided to go in age order.

Miya approached the tree, looking for his present. He finally saw it and took the small box in his hands, "Who wrapped this? Someone really skilful must have done it." He muttered, sitting back next to the white haired male.

The cat boy slowly opened the present, ignoring the stares he was getting, "Wha— Is this the new Danganrompa game?!" He exclaimed with stars in his eyes. (miya is a danganrompa fan stfu)

    "It's my turn!" Reki cheerfully said, "Ah⁓ I wonder what I got⁓" He opened his present, only to close it as fast as light with a heavy blush on his face.

    "What's wrong, Reki?" Langa worriedly asked, trying to get a peek of the red head's present, only for him to fall backwards.

    "Reki, that was really rude! Apologize to Langa!" Kaito scolded.

    "...I-I'm sorry." Reki stuttered, facing the other way.

    "What's your gift, anyways? Why are you so embarrased?" Kaito asked with furrowed eyebrows.

    "It's nothing! Nothing strange, erotic, weird or strange!" Reki yelled.

    "You repeated the word strange," Cherry pointed out.

Miya then sneakly took the present out of Reki's hands and chocked on air when he saw what it was, "W-Who gave this to the slime?!"

The thirteen year old showed the group Reki's gift, that was... A box of condoms with a little note saying 'use them well, you'll need them!'.

If Reki's face wasn't already red before, now it was. He quickly snatched the box out of Miya's hands and yelled, "L-Let's not talk about this! This never happened!"

Everyone quietly agreed.

    "I'm next..." Kaito trailed off, looking at the remaining presents, "Let's see... This one!" He picked out a messily wraped one and set in on the floor.

Kaito quietly opened it, expecting the worst.

    "Is this a signed shirt of the Schweiden Adlers?!" The boy had stars in his eyes, "It even has my own number!!"

While Kaito was fanboying, Langa decided to open his, "Cat stickers? Well, I can use them on my skate..."

As soon everyone heard the word 'cat' they already knew who Langa's secret santa was.

    "My turn!" Joe exclaimed, picking up his, "WO— What is this...? Who's the dumbass who decided to get me coconut Face Masks?!"

    "Shut it, you horny gorilla. It's my turn to open my present." Cherry smaked Joe's head, "A begginer's book on how to start programming... Whoever gifted this to me, I'm thankful."

     "What am I even going to do with this box of condoms?!"

    "I need to start playing this game right now!"

    "I don't want these face masks..."

    "Maybe I can use this stickers on my phone, too."

    "Woah⁓ It's so pretty⁓"

The door of the Italian restuarant was suddenly opened by an orange haired male, "Aw man, you've already opened the presents without me?!"

Everyone looked away, staring intensly at the wall, "...Who wants hot chocolate?"

    "I want some!"

    "That sounds nice."

And that's the story of how Hiromi Higa, AKA Shadow, never got his Secret Santa present.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Merry christmas!!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝