-TWENTY-FIVE. ADAM's tournament

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

『ADAM's tournament』

Everyday I ask myself, what did I do wrong to meet ADAM? And that's still an unanswered question.

TW!: ADAM

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "LANGA! KAITO-NII!" MIYA CALLED out, "Where's Reki? And why are you here, Kaito-nii? Shouldn't you be resting?"

    "Reki said he has tu run an errand tonight." Langa replied.

    "And I'm here because Langa asked me to come with him!"

    "Oh. Is Reki a vampire or something?" Miya deadpanned.

    "Anyway, I'm gonna skate for a bit. It's been days since I last did that!" Kaito informed the two, picking up his skateboard and going towards the track.

The air hit Kaito's face as he skated through the path. It felt nice to be back there after several days.

    "Ahh⁓ I missed this feeling⁓" He said to himself, smiling from ear to ear.

Kaito was wearing his 'S' outfit, making him look like a prince that came out of a fairy tale. The way his hair got out of his face added to his charm, making the girls who saw swoon over him.

The white haired male looked behind him and saw Joe and Langa, and it seemed like the adult was worried, "Hey!" Kaito greeted Joe, who greeted him with much more energy.

Then, they heard the sound of a helicopter from the distance.

    "This can't be good..." Kaito murmured under his breath.

ADAM jumped down from the helicopter, making the crowd let out sounds of surprise and subsequently, a yellow parachute with a big red heart came out from his back pack. He took out his skate when he was near the ground and landed doing a trick, spreading his arms so people would praise him.

The group approached the scene, all with frowns on their faces, "He showed up." Langa said with a serious look on his face.

    "Good to see me, isn't it? I've brought you all some exciting news! We'll finally know who the real top is..." (omfg i hate writing adam's dialogue) He did some sort of tap dance with his feet and yelled, "It's a tournament, my loves!"

Everyone cheered, complimenting him and his ideas.

    "I... can go against ADAM again." Langa whispered to himself before staring at the floor with a conflicted look. Kaito stayed silent, worriedly looking at his friend.

    "I've sent an entry form to your devices, I'm sure everyone who claims to love skating will register. I will be competing as well." ADAM explained with his usual smirk on his face, "Don't be scared darlings."

Kaito notices that ADAM was staring at him and Langa, so he decided to take the bluenette's hand and head towards his motorcycle, "I think this is enough skating for today, let's go." He said, still feeling ADAM staring at him.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

The next day Kaito couldn't help but look at the tournament's screen. He still hadn't registered, but he was seriously thinking of doing it.

Right now, Kaito was with Langa, waiting for Reki to arive. The Ashido was excited to see his friend again, it had been an entire week since he last saw him! 

    "Reki!!" Katio exclaimed, watching as the red haired male came into view. He was about to run up to his friend only to notice how down he seemed to be, "Are you okay?" He quietly asked.

    "Yeah, it's nice to see you again, Kai!" Reki exclaimed, forcing a smile, "What are you looking at, Langa?"

    "Oh, last night, ADAM showed up again. And he said—"

    "I don't care dude." Reki weakly replied, "You know how much I hate him, right?"

Langa and Kaito stared at him, both really surprised by his response, "Oh, yeah..." Langa looked down.

Silence fell over them and Kaito looked between Langa and Reki. He could feel the tension, "Hey, why don't you show me that jump you were talking about yesterday, Langa?" Kaito asked.

    "Okay!"

Langa skated down the street and jumped high, touching the star that was on the wall. Kaito stared at him with a smile, and turned to Reki, to comment it, but what he saw wasn't what he was waiting for.

Reki was frowning.

    "Was that good for you?" Langa asked, looking at Reki. He knew that the red haired male also wanted to see his jump.

    "Umm... Do you think you could do that ten times in a row? Kaito too."

    "Eh?"

Reki scrached the back of his head, "Sorry, it's nothing." He smiled at them, but Kaito frowned.

    "I'll try to do it." The white haired male announced.

Kaito copied Langa. He skated down the street and jumped as high as Langa, if not higher. He touched the wall, placing his hand just above the star.

    "Wow!" Langa exclaimed.

    "That... felt great!"

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

We reached 30K reads! ♪(^∇^*)

My pulls this week have been really strange and lucky. First, I wished on the standard banner (with one of the free wishes they give you on the battle pass) and got Diluc, then I wished on the event banner and got Itto even though I was at less than 10 pity and then, after 7 rolls, I got Jean. Honestly, I just want Gorou (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Anyway, to my Itto wanters out there, good luck! He's a really good character and his voice lines are the best.

Sorry this chapter is short! I'm saving many things for next chapter, so I'll try to update soon!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝