-EIGHTEEN. Summer training camp, START!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

『Summer training camp, START!

Thank god you're back!!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME what happened on the day and a half I wasn't here?" Kaito asked as soon as he saw how messy his house was.

    "Onii-chan!!" Exclaimed Umi, hugging her older brother with teary eyes, "I missed you so much!" She sobbed.

The twins looked at them for a while, before running towards them and joining the hug, "Why didn't you call?!"

    "Ah, you see... I couldn't find my phone, and my friends told me that they couldn't lend me their phones..." He explained, "I'm sorry..."

And then, a cute bark was heard from behind Kaito and the three kids looked to see who the culprit was.

    "A DOGGY!!" Yelled Umi, who quickly ran towards the small white dog and hugged him. "Nee nee, are we going to keep this doggy, onii-chan?!"

    "If you three are okay with him staying with us, then yes. I found him when I was at the beach, he was abandoned. His name is Shiro. Pretty, right?" Kaito asked his little sister as he gently picked up the tiny dog who was struggling on her grip.

    "Yeah!" The three siblings yelled.

Kaito chuckled, and patted their heads, "Now, why don't you all go to bed? It's really late."

    "But I don't wanna! I want to watch Doraemon!" Tamaki yelled, waving his arms around.

    "I want to watch PreCure, onii-chan!" Umi said, tugging the hem of his trousers.

    "Pokemon! Pokemon! Pokemon!" Kouske exclaimed in the background.

Kaito smiled darkly, making his siblings cower in fear, "If you three aren't in your beds in ten minutes, you won't be allowed to watch TV nor go out with friends for one week."

Kouske was the first to run away, scared by his brothers words. The two others soon followed. They knew that Kaito actually does the things he says if they didn't do what he told them.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

    "Good morning, everyone!" Kaito entered the gym, grinning ear to ear.

All of the volleyball players greeted him with a smile (yes, even Kenma), "Kaito-senpai!!" Lev yelled and threw himself at the slightly shorter teenager.

    "Kaitooo!!" Yamamoto yelled, doing the same thing as Lev.

That resulted in Kaito falling to the floor with two of his friends hugging the hell out of him. "Come on guys, it's only been two days!!"

    "Two days that you were supposed to be here!!" Lev comically cried, clutching his heart. 

    "I was on a vacation!" Yelled Kaito, tryining (and failing) to pry off the two males.

    "Did you get a girlfriend without us knowing?!" Yamamoto yelled at him, crying tears of jealousy.

     "Of course not, I'm not even on that side of the coin..." Kaito waved his arms around, standing up and dusting himself, leaving his two childish teammates on the floor. "Anyways, why don't we get going? The bus is already waiting."

The group left the gym and headed to the bus, where their coaches were waiting for them. Kaito set down his bags and sat down, soon noticing Kenma sitting beside him.

    "Kenma, you seem sleepy. Did you stay all night plating games?" The white haired male asked the pudding haired boy, who flinched a bit and shook his head, "Or maybe you couldn't sleep because you're going to see your friend. Hinata, was it?"

   "I'm not excited. I'd rather stay home playing games than going to a training camp but Kuro forced me. Why does he have to be like that?" He whispered the last part to himself.

    "Well, now you're here so lift your spirits a bit! Even if you don't enjoy playing, there's many nice people to talk to! Like Akaashi and Bokuto!" Kaito patted the smaller male's back comfortingly, although his words didn't cheer him up.

Soon, they arived at Shinzen, where all of the summer training camps take place. Once they got out of the car, Kenma immediately started complaining about the bugs that constantly annoyed them.

    "Kaito-kun, could you help me bring the stuff to our room?" Yaku asked his junior. The white haired male nodded and picked the water bottle's bag.

    "Lead the way, Yaku-senpai." He told the smaller male, who nodded and marched towards an empty classroom.

The pair was followed by the rest of Nekoma minus Kuroo and Kenma, who stayed behind to greet Karasuno when they arrive.

    "Where do I put this bag, senpai?" Kaito asked. Yaku turned around and told him, "For now, leave it on the corner. We'll take it to the gym when it's time to play."

    "Okay!"

Kaito decided to walk around with Fukunaga, who was telling him some (actually pretty good, in Kaito's opinion) jokes.

     "Wait, where did Lev-kun go?" Kaito asked once he noticed that the hyperactive half-russian wasn't behind them anymore.

     "He went to greet Karasuno." Fukunaga briefly explained, which caused the male beside him to nod.

    "Shohei, would it be okay for me to leave you here? I also want to greet some friends." Kaito asked Fukunaga.

    "Yes, don't worry."

At this, Kaito ran towards the buses, and there he saw all of Karasuno walking towards the stairs. He scanned the group for two certain persons and when he spotted them he waved at them with a smile.

     "Shimizu-senpai! Yachi-chan!" The two females smiled at him.

    "Ashido-kun, it's nice to see you again." Kiyoko smiled at the boy, who returned the gesture.

    "Yeah, can't believe it's only been two weeks since we last saw each other! How have you two been? I've heard that two of your teammates got into a fight..."

    "They scared me a lot when they suddenly began punching each other... Had it not been for Tanaka-senpai, I would have died from fright!!" Yachi exclaimed with a pale face, remembering the fight between numer 9 and number 10.

    "Well, it's over now, right? Sorry for making you remember that." Kaito apologized.

    "Ah— it's fine! Don't worry! You were just worried, after all!" Yachi waved her arms around.

They continued to walk together towards the gym, not noticing a group of crows glaring at the white haired male in jealousy.