-THIRTY-FOUR. ADAM vs Langa

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 34

『ADAM vs Langa』

❝You can do it, canadian angel!❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "DO WE THINK LANGA can win this thing?" Shadow asked, truning around to stare at Langa. "I thought he did pretty well on that match he was in the other day." Miya said.

The group was on their way to S. They were all on a big van (except Joe, since he was riding his motorcycle) which was being driven by Cherry, "But ADAM wasn't fully invested then." Cherry said, not taking his eyes off the road.

    "What do you mean?" Miya asked.

    "You guys have probably seen his skate at his max a lot." Shadow said.

    "Nope. Not even a single time. He's never felt the need to go out of his way to prove himself to anyone." Cherry tightened his hold on the steering wheel.

Meanwhile, Langa and Reki where smiling at the back of the van. "Alright, that should do it." Reki handed Langa his skateboard.

    "You've finished it... Wow, you're so talented. It's beautiful." Langa softly said.

    "You remember the first time you got on a board?" Reki asked.

    "Of course! I couldn't do anything unsless my feet were ductaped to the deck." Said Langa.

    "You were quite ridiculous, but still a quite amazing skater."

Langa sighed, "I couldn't even do a single push."

    "Holy crap, that's right! You were scooting with your hands." Reki chuckled.

    "Reki," Langa said as he smiled at the red head, "I'm grateful for you and Kaito." He turned to look at Kaito, who was asleep in the middle of them.

Reki smiled, "Go get them." Langa nodded and Reki hesitated.

    "Hey. When the finals are over..."

.

.

.

    "What the hell?" Shado asked as they were stopped in front of S's gates.

    "This isn't normal." Cherry said.

    "You'll have to walk it from here, folks," A guard says, making Reki and Langa look at each other.

    "It'll be okay. I'm sure they're making ADAM walk too."