-THIRTY-THREE. Rematch

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

『Rematch』

❝Go asian boy, go!❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

KAITO WOKE UP WITH A START. He looked around the room in search for a clock and saw that it was 7:00 AM.

Startled, he got up and fell to the ground, clearly having forgot about his injury.

A nurse, having heard a loud noise, threw the door open, "Mr Ashido, are you okay? What happened?"

    "I have to go to school miss." Kaito informed her, which made her frown.

    "Mr Ashido, you're not supposed to leave until the doctor tells you to."

    "But—"

    "I'll call the doctor Ashido to examine you and see if you're stable enough to leave. In the meantime, please go back to your bed and rest."

Kaito was left alone again. Sighing, he took put his phone and scrolled through his messenger app.

TETSURO KUROO
Yesterday

TETSURO KUROO
Your parents informed us
that you aren't going to 
come to practice tomorrow,
are u okay?

Today

ME
Hey! Sorry for not replying,
I was a bit light headed.
Don't worry about me. I'm in
the hospital right now, but
it's nothing serious.

Hearing the door open, Kaito turned off his phone and looked up.

His parents were at the door, with worried yet stern faces. "G'morning." Kaito told them, trying to disperse the tension.

    "Son, what happened?" Kenji asked, folding his arms and staring at him with a serious face.

    "... Nothing too serious." Kaito lied, making his parents frown.

    "Kaito," His mother started, surprising him a bit. His mother didn't use his full name often. "We know that someone caused this. Tell us what happened so we can fix it."

He stared at the white sheets for a second before taking a deep breath, "Some dude that I'm acquaintenced to was mad because his girlfriend broke up with him. He thought it was my fault."

    "Tell us his name." Akemi said.

    "It doesn't matter, really. I'll get revenge the next time I see him."