-THIRTY-ONE. Cherry!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 31

『Cherry!』

❝That fucker...❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

KAITO STARED AT the screen, seeing Joe abruptly take off. "Langa, you can do it..." He whispered.

Joe and Langa were eaven, and then Joe decided to bend down so he could accelerate.

    "He's gonna do it...!" Kaito widened his eyes as Joe jumped and impulsed himself by jumping on one of the walls.

     "Thank god he's muscular, otherwise he wouldn't be skating right now." The white haired male sighed and Miya turned to him.

    "How does he keep his legs from breaking?! It looks impossible!"

    "Only a muscly guy like himself can do that." Cherry said, "His power break will seal his victory."

Joe continued, not bothered to look behind him. Langa, however, was loosing speed. "What's wrong with him?" Kaito worriedly asked. And then, Langa looked at his right and widened his eyes, starting to skate faster and faster.

He took a really dangerous shortcut (Kaito almost had a heart attack) and started doing tricks in the air, smiling and landing on the ground once again, catching up on Joe. 

Joe, however, didn't let Langa pass him. Cherry sighed, "Agressiveness has it's merits." He said as Joe entered the abandoned facility through one of the windows, later kicking a steel beam that was on the way. 

Langa jumped and headed towards the seam beam that Joe kicked and then, he jumped over it. However, it was coming back towards him, but Langa quickly used that to his advantage and impulsed himself with it, landing in front of Joe and winning by a millisecond.

    "Good job, Langa." Kaito smiled at the screen.

.

.

.

ADAM clapped, "Congratulations SNOW! You really go above and beyond, you've exceeded my expectations! We're all so lucky to have you." He said while dancing on the stage, "Alright darlings why don't we see who's in the next beef?" He took out a card and revealed it to the crowd.

    "It's ADAM!"

    "ADAM's next!"

    "The only way I'll agree to the race is if I'm guaranteed a good time." He read the next card and his smile dropped. The card said Cherry, making Kaito frown.

    "I do hate to dissapoint, but here we are. I'll be the one going against ADAM." Cherry declared. 

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

Kaito looked around. He didn't see his blue haired friend, and it worried him. The race was going to start soon, but Langa still didn't show up.

Kaito saw how he started acting strange after he looked at his right during the race. What did he see? Was it something bad?

He looked back at the screen. Cherry and ADAM were going at the same speed, but then ADAM accelerated, "He's getting ready." Kaito frowned.

    "He's planning to do his thing." Joe said.

And Joe was right. He turned around and opened his arms, making Cherry close his eyes. "He closed his eyes! How is he supposed to go around that corner without looking?!" Miya shouted.

Cherry evaded the love hug.

    "Is that an actual method?!" Shadow asked.

    "It's something I've seen him do only 'cause he's able to execute it with assistance." Joe replied, smirking at the screen.

Cherry bumped into ADAM purposefully, "Is he fighting dirty? Shadow, what did you teach him?!" Kaito turned to Shadow.

    "I didn't teach him anything you little rascal!"

The pink haired male was in front of ADAM, but the later male didn't seem to care. He seemed to be planning something, and it wasn't anything good.

    'What is ADAM going to do?'

They were approaching the abandoned facility when suddenly ADAM accelerated and started dancing in front of Cherry.

Then, ADAM got off his skateboard and ran towards Cherry, hitting him straight it the face.

    "Cherry!" Kaito yelled, while Shadow and Miya looked away and Joe frowned before running away, probably going towards Cherry. 

Shadow noticed, and ran towards his car, unlocking it and driving to where Cherry was. "Get in! We've gotta take him to the hospital!"

Meanwhile, Miya was hugging Kaito, "Don't worry, he's going to be okay." Kaito reassured. 

    "Really?" Miya asked, not even looking at him, "Really."

Just then Langa arrived, "Langa!" The blue haired boy approached them,

    "Hey Miya, Kai. Have you seen Reki? I heard him yell my name, he's gotta be here, somewhere! I'm positive."

    "We didn't see him." Kaito responded monotonely, "Maybe he's already went home, or maybe he just didn't come here at all."

    "He probably dipped out, maybe he's tired of hanging out with you." Miya said, and Kaito smacked him, making the noirette get out of his embrace,"You're in the way," He told Langa, "I gotta go, my turn is next. Tie a leash to that dude and bring him to the next match if you find him. I really wanna see him there, he deserves to watch me become champion."

Langa stared at Miya's back before turning to Kaito, "Kai, let's find Reki."

    "Why don't you go on without me? I'm sure Reki doesn't want to see my face."

Langa didn't reply to Kaito but took his wrist and dragged him, "We don't know that yet."

    'No, we already know, he's made it pretty clear.'

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

y'all don't know what gonna happen next and i'm going to enjoy watching your reactions lmao

by the way, have you watched the new wonderlands x showtime mv?! i love how emu and rui look, they're so cute (♥ω♥*)

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝